Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What board / binding are you riding this year?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still on the alpdors and reactors. Picking up some bindings for my skis this year and hoping to work on improving spins there this year.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Can't decide between the new KTP's or the Blunt XL's.

-B
      sigpic

Comment

Turn-of-the-millennia Line Jedi's with converted Raiden (Nitro) Phantom snowboard bindings. I'll be posting a build thread with pictures, as it chronicles some of the woes of binding conversions. But when there is a will (...and in this case, a soldering iron) there is a way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dynastar Twin Board 99s with some Canon TD-1s, old school.

Might try to get a pair of RC or Blunt XL for my trip to the Kootneys.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
            Dynastar Twin Board 99s with some Canon TD-1s, old school.

Might try to get a pair of RC or Blunt XL for my trip to the Kootneys.
            On DLPs with risers and full tilt boots. Had the canons bitd and snapped one in half

Comment

I'm going to be rocking my 2013 KTPs, with the Rvl8 Non release blue bindings. 8)

Comment

- 2015 RC Condors. Based on all the opinions and positive feedback I can't wait to test them out. The graphics this year put them over the top for a must have/ride board. Debating purchasing red Receptor bindings to match or mount the Pro Sport bindings I had on my Chickens.

- Revolt Chickens w/ Line FF Pro bindings.
                Boards: RVL*8 '08 Revolt Chicken's, Canon M7 Black, Line Fly 4 post
                Bindings: Line FF Pro, Groove Red X1
                Gear: Dalbello CRX Freeride CarveX, Bern Baker Hard Hat, VZ Fishbowl's & Fubar's, Anon Comrade

Comment

Blunt XL!
                  Crossbow (go to dream board)
                  Most everything else over time.
                  Go Android

Comment

My snowjam/540 snowboard bindings are being shipped. Once my paypal transfer moves over (had lots of remaining balance), I'm ordering those RC 2015
                    Riding: RVL8 '15 Rockered Condors
                    Bindings: RVL8 '15 Black Receptors | Tyrolia Attack 13 Release Bindings
                    Boots: Full Tilt '14 Booters - 27.5

Comment

I'll be riding a little bit everything from a pair of 2013 Condors to my go to Spruce 120s. Debating on adding a pair of Blunt XLs to the quiver. The wife has claimed a pair of 120s and my 125LEs as her's for the season and my oldest is stealing my Defiance Blades but also rocking a pair of 140cm traditional skis. Interestingly enough my 8 year old may be on the longest skis of the family on days when she is on her 130cm twin tips and her sister decides she is a "skiboarder" and opts for the 101cm blades.

Frankly I don't care what's on my feet I just want to get back on the snow, ASAP!!! Let it snow, let it snow.
                      Boards:
                      2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                      2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                      2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                      2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                      2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                      2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                      2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                      2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

#1. Yetis 80% of my riding including the variable condition days, combo groomer/side-country days, fresh pow, etc.
                        #2. Sherpas 10% of the time for the mellow, cruising days and when I just wanna carve some trenches on the groomers.
                        #3. Magic Js 10% for the really chunky days, the new annual tradition cat ski trip or when I wanna open the taps on the steeps.
                        Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                        Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                        Full Tilt Boots
                        Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

And I'm with Wookie.... ready for snow.
                          Skis: Armada JJs, Armada Magic Js and Icelantic Keepers
                          Bindings: Marker Griffon, Look Pivot
                          Full Tilt Boots
                          Past: Revel8 Tanshos, KTPs, Revolts, DLPs, Condors; Spruce Raptors, 120s, Sherpas

Comment

Originally posted by Wookie View Post
                            Let it snow, let it snow.
                            Where's the like option?!

I've been sailing in the Arctic to the North Pole and now Beaufort Sea since August and skiboarding is all I can think about, it's actually what's getting me through the 103 days. Can't WAIT!
                            Boards: RVL*8 '08 Revolt Chicken's, Canon M7 Black, Line Fly 4 post
                            Bindings: Line FF Pro, Groove Red X1
                            Gear: Dalbello CRX Freeride CarveX, Bern Baker Hard Hat, VZ Fishbowl's & Fubar's, Anon Comrade

Comment

Park riding = 2013 KTPs with Blue Receptor Bindings
                              Everywhere else riding = Rockered Condors with black Receptor Bindings.

-B
                              sigpic

Comment

AAAAAALPS + FF Something-or-other bindings

Comment

Working...
                                X