Should I take lessons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JohnBham View Post
    I just hope for Zach's sake they don't decide to revolt and nail him to his "trees"

DLP's thank you very much. My girlfriend told me yesterday at the mountain that she is renting ski boots next weekend and going to ride ski boards. I told her she might as well sell her snowboard now because she is never going to want to ride it again!
    33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Zach View Post
      DLP's thank you very much. My girlfriend told me yesterday at the mountain that she is renting ski boots next weekend and going to ride ski boards. I told her she might as well sell her snowboard now because she is never going to want to ride it again!
      HAHA...ohh come on Zach....Revolt and Tree's....I mean how awesome is that I could get both words in the same sentence in regards to jesus and crucifixion. I think I get a gold star for that.

Well she MIGHT but then again she might get some shitty ski boots and go ohh crap these things suck my feet hurt and not want to ever ride them again.

And speaking of the topic of the thread with lessons....I'm having that very same thought. Should I take them I'm getting some from Dave B. which i'm so very thankful for, but then the whole "ski lessons" thing comes up.....Should you shouldn't you. I'm sure there is something that can be learned.

Comment

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
        I think everyone should start out on shorties
        I did! Sherpa 130's
        Sherpas
        Spruce 120's
        Spruce Risers
        12 Tecnica Crossfire 100

Comment

Working...
        X