>>2011 or 2012 CANADIAN Skiboard Meet!!!<<

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>2011 or 2012 CANADIAN Skiboard Meet!!!<<

Ok, here it begins, where when how?!!! I suggest either Bromont, St Sauveur, or Tremblant Quebec depending on how much people are going, you can ALL come crash at my place for a MUCH LESS costly meet if we go to St Sauveur. Which is all good in the end!!! All three places are awesome with one being double the cost then the other 2 *(Tremblant)*. So all of you canadian skiboarders out there, give a SHOUT, LET'S MEET!!!
    Ride to Live, Live to Ride

the only thing about st sauver is that "snowblades" are not allowed in the terrain park (that includes skiboards)

it might be a good idea to time it with the Junk Show Tour coming to Montreal early January.

I suggest Bromont. I also have space for people to crash, im downtown montreal.
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Of those 3 I would also pick Bromont but when I go to Quebec's Eastern Townships I like to ride Orford or Owl's head because they tend to get more snow than Bromont does.

The "Junk Show Tour" is coming our way the first 4 days of January and I have been conversing with Dave (fourdown) about places to ride. Would it not make sense to schedule around the visit so that we would have more riders?

I have also been in touch with AJ Delong of Shop-Task in Toronto and he is interested in coming for the tour visits and will also be promoting his business since he is the Canadian Revel8 dealer...

Comment

Depending on when it gets scheduled, I may be able to make it out.

Comment

junk show is in town from the 2nd to 5th of jan, thats teusday to thursday. which day works best for people?

Junk show peeps will want to hit a terrain park, owls heads park is pretty lame. orford and bromont both have pretty nice parks.

they are both pretty clsoe to each other, how about we wait to see what the conditions are and how their terrain parks look? we could even call it a day or two before. they are like 20 min away from each other.
          Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
            junk show is in town from the 2nd to 5th of jan, thats teusday to thursday. which day works best for people?

Junk show peeps will want to hit a terrain park, owls heads park is pretty lame. orford and bromont both have pretty nice parks.

they are both pretty clsoe to each other, how about we wait to see what the conditions are and how their terrain parks look? we could even call it a day or two before. they are like 20 min away from each other.
            Actually Jan 2-5 is Monday to Thursday and since New Years is on a Sunday that Monday is actually a holiday! I'm waiting to hear from Dave Bloom (fourdown) when they get the resorts sorted out.

I am good for any of them as I am making arrangements to take some vacation time that week!

Comment

Well I say Bromont is the best bet also, for cost and number of trails. They got some WICKED forest powder, which is where I ride................So Jason, check one up for Bromont, see if you can get a deal on a group pass, gotta know ASAP when its gonna be, so I can book a vacation slot in time.....MAKE UP YOUR MINDS PEOPLE, let's not make of it what happened last year................I also give my vote for January 2nd......although A SHITON of people going to be there, not just us. The best ride, is when the mountains empty.

About st sauveur banning skiboards, not those with release binds. I actually convinced them of it, which is one of the reasons I suited mine with em, and not breaking a leg while riding through them tree's.
              Ride to Live, Live to Ride

Comment

Anything new or updated going on with the Canadian meet?
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by Dave Bloom View Post
                  Anything new or updated going on with the Canadian meet?
                  We are pretty much waiting on your schedule Dave. Our previous meets have fizzled due to interest and we were hoping that your tour would get some more people out.

For everyone else, please check the Junk Show Tour Event Facebook page for the current schedule and resorts. It has been a pretty dry and warm winter so far so we all must collectively "pray" for snow!

Comment

anyone going to be in the mont st anne area the 26-30th?

going there with a couple buddies for a few days
                    - I C U -
                    ---------------------------------------------
                    Revel8 Revolt "City"
                    Bomber Elite I's

Comment

This has been postponed as far as The Junk Show Tour until March.
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                      X