X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if those graphics are the same ones im thinking of...they look terrible.

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

Sounds good. Im positive theyll have more pop than 8 holes.
      06 Line Pro 99cm

Comment

i dont really see whats so wrong with the salomons i have. they r the salomon sb 9's. they are center mounted non-release bindings, tip/tail is the same and they r pretty wide. sounds like a regular skiboard to me.
        beauty is knee deep...

Comment

http://fps01.plala.or.jp/~hornet25/SB9.jpg

Thats funny.. they do look like real skiboards. But you still need to take into consideration the foam core, the 8 hole mount, and the plastic bindings.
          1999 Groove Retro 82cm

Days This Season - 9

Comment

i like the graphics but the bindings make it look bad

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

Originally posted by jeff-0
              i dont really see whats so wrong with the salomons i have. they r the salomon sb 9's. they are center mounted non-release bindings, tip/tail is the same and they r pretty wide. sounds like a regular skiboard to me.
              I do hear good things about the SB10, and I think the SB9's are similar. Even considering the foam core, 8 hole pattern, etc. If they seem to perform well, and you are happy with how you ride them.... great. But, you'll never talk me into a pair of the skinny salomons.
              I love the mountains - summer or winter! Hiking, Biking or Snow Riding - just can't be beat.

Comment

my line pros are basically the same as those. in my opinion they arent bad but im definately looking into 4 hole becuase 8 just wont give me consistent flex
                06 Line Pro 99cm

Comment

this is my first year skiboarding, and i have salomons. i hope they hold up for me.

Comment

theyll hold up.
                    06 Line Pro 99cm

Comment

yo nickg, i live in brewster, do u skiboard at thunder ridge?

Comment

Originally posted by maxd1989
                        http://fps01.plala.or.jp/~hornet25/SB9.jpg

Thats funny.. they do look like real skiboards. But you still need to take into consideration the foam core, the 8 hole mount, and the plastic bindings.
                        Damn man i love those graphics...

Can someone tell me how old are these Sb9 ?
                        it's sick cause i know every graphics of the sb9 and sb10 from the beggining to the end and i've never seen this one in france.

It's a mix between the graphics of Sb9, Sb10 and SbPro of 2001.

ps : it's been 4 years that i ride Salomon Sb10 and i've never had problems with it. I just broke a screw of the binding but salomon repaired it.
                        I mean, i know salomon is far from the REAL skiboard brands as epic or revel8, but i just want to say that i never had troubles with its.

Good ride !
                        peace
                        guigui

Comment

skiblades suck for landing big airs... i always got tripped up with them.

ONE TIME I HUNG OUT WITH DAVE LYNAM IN PERSON

Comment

yeah landings for anything are definently sketchy.
                            monday i was riding and there was a snowblader out there riding (josh wyrik) and he could grind rails and do all this stuff but his landings were terrible. it kinda looked like he was dancing when his feet were wrapped around each other and he was trying to get them back to normal

www.lokenindustries.com

Comment

Yeh, I know what you mean. I used to ride Salomon Minimax's and they were pretty sketchy sometimes, especially when you've landed from quite a height.

They performed ok, and held up fine though.

Not too bad.

Andy
                              Last edited by Macka; 01-26-2006, 03:36 PM.

Comment

SNOW BLADES

MY WIFE RIDES SNOW BLADES BUT NOT NEXT YEAR SHES GETING SOME BOARDS THAT ARE MORE STABLE. GREAT TO LEARN ON
                                "1 out of every 10 adults suffers from alcoholism and 2 out of 5 teens 12-18 suffer the same".

Comment

Working...
                                X