Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
    I do this every year.

I'm totally gonna work out a bunch before ski season.
    I'm totally gonna work out a bunch before Bohemia.
    Ouch, the burn.

Lol, that's my normal thought process as well.

I really do need to start shaping up this year. I got a promotion that puts me behind a desk for most of my work day, so I'm even worse than usual.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Andrew, Thanks for your welcoming words and advice. I'm going to have to break out the Total Gym. At least I have snow tires on my car so I can get there without too much white knuckle driving.

Comment

I'm not buying the season pass, I'm not convinced I'll be in shape for more than a Saturday lol!
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
          ............. and I've been hitting the workouts hard getting in shape to keep up with you youngsters ..............
          After riding with a few of the youngsters, I realise that working out does not make up for my aging body!

Good luck!
          sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

It looks like I'm going to have to drop out. I'll have to let you guys know a little later if I can make it. Sorry about this, I have to get glasses and this moving thing is turning out to be more money than I thought, that and people hitting my car all the time, yeah that makes stuff more expensive too. I'll check to see if there are any open bunks when it gets closer, but it's looking like I'll be driving up again. Good news though, if I come up I'll be bringing Graham, so we'll have a new guy to hassle.
            Revel8 ALPdors
            Gold Revel8 Receptors
            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
            ____
            Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
            If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by DennisEvans View Post
              It looks like I'm going to have to drop out. I'll have to let you guys know a little later if I can make it. Sorry about this, I have to get glasses and this moving thing is turning out to be more money than I thought, that and people hitting my car all the time, yeah that makes stuff more expensive too. I'll check to see if there are any open bunks when it gets closer, but it's looking like I'll be driving up again. Good news though, if I come up I'll be bringing Graham, so we'll have a new guy to hassle.
              Give him a check list for departure > pit stops > arrival > Departure > pitstops > arrival.

-Dennis's Keys
              -Dennis's Wallet
              -Dennis's Spare keys

Comment

Reminder: $99 Season Pass Sale Saturday December 3rd Only!
                (Plus $1 per day you ride paid at the beginning of the day)

Purchase at http://mtbohemia.com.

Compare to lift ticket prices of $50 per day credit or $54 per day cash x3 days.

----

tylerlough: We hope you can make it!

Dennis: We hope things work out and you're able to make it again this year.

Comment

Just bought my pass, so I'm good to go! See you all in seven weeks.
                  RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Just bought mine as well.

Just a note: It looks like their site doesn't work quite right in Google Chrome. If you're having problems try checking it out in a different browser.

Comment

Got my ticket as well.
                      Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                      Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                      Boots: Lange xt100
                      portfolio

Comment

Bought my 1st season pass last night and it's to a ski mountain 550 miles from my house.

Do you guys/girl think my SnowJam 90's will perform well at Mount Bohemia? I don't mind a rough ride but I don't want to be getting bogged down in powder. I'm 140lbs + 10lbs boots

Comment

Pass ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by tylerlough View Post
                            Bought my 1st season pass last night and it's to a ski mountain 550 miles from my house.

Do you guys/girl think my SnowJam 90's will perform well at Mount Bohemia? I don't mind a rough ride but I don't want to be getting bogged down in powder. I'm 140lbs + 10lbs boots
                            I have some original Revolts that I can bring up if you want to use them? I also have extra bindings, either Line FF pros or some Extreme II's
                            Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
                            Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
                            Boots: Lange xt100
                            portfolio

Comment

Got my ticket too.
                              Boards/Bindings:
                              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
                              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
                              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
                              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
                              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by tylerlough View Post

You should be able to get by, but depending on how much snow there is you may want to try something longer / wider. At times you may want or need some extra float.

I'd highly encourage everyone to bring a back up pair of boards if they have some. We've had some battle wounds these past couple years.

Comment

Working...
                                X