View Poll Results: If you plan to attend, which dates work best for you?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • January 6 - 8

    0 0%
  • January 13 - 15 (16th=MLK day)

    0 0%
  • January 20 - 22

    7 87.50%
  • January 27 - 29

    3 37.50%
  • February 3 -5

    1 12.50%
  • February 10 - 12

    1 12.50%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 273
  1. #16  
    SBOLTeam II Rider ZwingZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Milwaukee, WI
    Age
    30
    Posts
    197
    Rep Power
    15
    I should be able to make it, as I graduate in December and I cant imagine my schedule being too hard, I do not yet have a job.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #17  
    RVL8 FlowTeam / Skiboardmagazine.com editor Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    20
    Awesome! Looks like we have a pretty good sized group already. We know that a lot can change between now and January, so please keep us updated if your plans change. We'll keep the attendance list as accurate as possible. We should have plenty of room for everyone between car pools and airport pick ups, but if you have any concerns over transportation, please feel free to contact us. We will find a way to get you there
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #18  
    Hardcore Skiboarder CrazyBoy-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Narvon, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    16
    How many people do we need to book a yurt? I know we had discussed that a bit last time. If we can get enough confirmed people, it would be cool to all be in one place.
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #19  
    RVL8 FlowTeam / Skiboardmagazine.com editor Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
    How many people do we need to book a yurt? I know we had discussed that a bit last time. If we can get enough confirmed people, it would be cool to all be in one place.
    The yurts are definitely a possibility. Each yurt sleeps 10 at a rate of $190 / night. The cabins sleep 4 at a rate of $115 / night.

    The cabins provide more bathrooms (1 for every 4 people vs 1 for every 10 people), so that comes in handy after riding when everyone wants to shower.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #20  
    Skiboarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    13
    Yeah I would definitely like to keep with the cabins, they are a whole heck of a lot more like a badass vacation and if some people decide to stay up later than others we can. I know last year when we all wanted to be in once place inside we just went to the main cabin.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #21  
    RVL8 FlowTeam / Skiboardmagazine.com editor Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by nolhay View Post
    Yeah I would definitely like to keep with the cabins, they are a whole heck of a lot more like a badass vacation and if some people decide to stay up later than others we can. I know last year when we all wanted to be in once place inside we just went to the main cabin.
    That's a good point. Having a quieter cabin is a big advantage for those who prefer to go to sleep earlier. I was also wondering about the heat in the yurts. They're a lot bigger and less insulated, so they might get kind of chilly in January. I know we got pretty cold one of the nights in the cabins even with the heat on, and they have a lot thicker walls than the yurts.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #22  
    SBOLTeam II Rider DennisEvans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,190
    Rep Power
    16
    Any of the dates are fine with me, I just need to know the dates so when I transfer down there I can ask for the time off. Probably going to fly this year though.
    -----
    Tossing in my vote for cabins too. I'm not concerned with costs after how much this year cost me... lol
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

    ____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #23  
    RVL8 FlowTeam / Skiboardmagazine.com editor Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisEvans View Post
    Any of the dates are fine with me, I just need to know the dates so when I transfer down there I can ask for the time off. Probably going to fly this year though.
    -----
    Tossing in my vote for cabins too. I'm not concerned with costs after how much this year cost me... lol
    Good call on flying. Less important keys to lose.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #24  
    Hardcore Skiboarder Mavrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Courtney View Post
    Good call on flying. Less important keys to lose.
    *RIMSHOT*

    Bohemia 2012 predictions
    Dennis: "I lost find my boarding pass."
    Dennis: "I lost my cabin."
    Nolan brings more flashlights
    Tim discovers a new material composition.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #25  
    SBOLTeam II Rider DennisEvans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,190
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    *RIMSHOT*

    Bohemia 2012 predictions
    Dennis: "I lost find my boarding pass."
    Dennis: "I lost my cabin."
    Nolan brings more flashlights
    Tim discovers a new material composition.
    I think Tim will bring some machining equipment so that when Nolan breaks his boards again Tim can just carve some out of Titanium
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

    ____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #26  
    Hardcore Skiboarder CrazyBoy-1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Narvon, PA
    Age
    37
    Posts
    2,327
    Rep Power
    16
    Ironically, the thought has crossed my mind...
    RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #27  
    Skiboarder
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavrick View Post
    *RIMSHOT*

    Bohemia 2012 predictions
    Dennis: "I lost find my boarding pass."
    Dennis: "I lost my cabin."
    Nolan brings more flashlights
    Tim discovers a new material composition.
    We're going to have to divvy out Dennis' responsibilities. Someone be on Dennis duty and keep track of him so he doesn't lose himself. Someone take his boarding pass as soon as they see him. In fact I'll make a checklist for morning noon and night to make sure we haven't lost anything. Cell phone, house key, skiboards etc.

    Hrmm I haven't made any new flashlight purchases recently...My birthday is Jan.30th, maybe we can have my b-day party up there?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #28  
    SBOLTeam II Rider DennisEvans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Columbus, OH
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,190
    Rep Power
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by nolhay View Post
    We're going to have to divvy out Dennis' responsibilities. Someone be on Dennis duty and keep track of him so he doesn't lose himself. Someone take his boarding pass as soon as they see him. In fact I'll make a checklist for morning noon and night to make sure we haven't lost anything. Cell phone, house key, skiboards etc.

    Hrmm I haven't made any new flashlight purchases recently...My birthday is Jan.30th, maybe we can have my b-day party up there?
    Hell dude, my bday is 1/8, let's split the dates, hit up the gay bar one night and joey's the other. I may drag someone else along since I'm moving in with him this fall.
    Revel8 ALPdors
    Gold Revel8 Receptors
    Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

    ____
    ____
    Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
    If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #29  
    RVL8 FlowTeam / Skiboardmagazine.com editor Courtney's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Minnesota
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,127
    Rep Power
    20
    Double birthday? Yes! Anyone else have a December / January birthday?
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #30  
    Hardcore Skiboarder Mavrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Age
    36
    Posts
    320
    Rep Power
    11
    You said double birthday, I heard double rainbow. Damn the Internet.
    Reply With Quote  
     

Tags for this Thread

View Tag Cloud

Bookmarks
Bookmarks
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®, Copyright © 2019 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Tabs System by vbSoporte - vBulletin en Espaņol