RSS feed | Be-Mag.com |NYC Invitational Falls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS feed | Be-Mag.com |NYC Invitational Falls

E Z Goeazy comes up with compilation of all bails at the NYC Invitational 2011.
    Read more >>

More...
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
    E Z Goeazy comes up with compilation of all bails at the NYC Invitational 2011.
    Read more >>

More...
    dave did you go to the invitational? i was there. sick to see some of those guys skate

Comment

Originally posted by ny300z View Post
      dave did you go to the invitational? i was there. sick to see some of those guys skate
      Unfortunately, no. I was supposed to do all of the Be-Mag filming and coverage with Sam but I had to head back here to Colorado two weekends prior because the school I teach at was starting meetings and I ended up going on The Colorado Road Trip 2011 instead which was insane in itself. I don't know if you read any of the updates from the road but you will see an edit and photos coming within the next two weeks. Some sick pros were there including Jeremy Spira, Colin Carr, Howie Bennett, and a whole slew of sick riders. But, I definitely wish I was there with all my homies back at the Invitational. It went down huge.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
      X