Our Condors Arrived!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Condors Arrived!!!

Our Condors arrived! Meg (my fiance) and I are soo excited to get out on our first "real" skiboards! We are going to try them out at the local bunny hill (Canada Olympic Park) and then head out to the mountains to try them in some powder! Any advice for new Condor riders?

Originally posted by canadianbob54 View Post
    Any advice for new Condor riders?
    Great pick for riding in the Rockies.

As for advice, have fun!
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

The Condors rock! We went to the local in-city hill to try them out and they performed admirably. It only took a few runs for us to get used to the width, although the hill is VERY small compared to what were used to. I wish I could comment on their speed, but the hill we went on just wasn't steep enough. We did, however, find some powder (1-2 inches) along the side of the main run and the Condors felt soo cool gliding over it. I can't wait to take these bad boys out to the mountains this weekend. I'll post another update after we go on "real" runs!

Comment

Working...
      X