Head Liner 94cm Skiboards with Tyrolia SP4 bindings FS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head Liner 94cm Skiboards with Tyrolia SP4 bindings FS

These are the first skiboards I started on several years ago. Still in good shape, with rental style (read easily adjustable) bindings. These came out before the 4x4 inserts were common, and the binding is secured directly to the boards. They are 95cm long, and worked great for me. I have decided to purchase a pair of Revel8 boards (as well as the Summit custom 110's I'm currently riding) and have no need for three sets of boards at this time. Make an offer and we'll go from there.

Originally posted by David G View Post
    These are the first skiboards I started on several years ago. Still in good shape, with rental style (read easily adjustable) bindings. These came out before the 4x4 inserts were common, and the binding is secured directly to the boards. They are 95cm long, and worked great for me. I have decided to purchase a pair of Revel8 boards (as well as the Summit custom 110's I'm currently riding) and have no need for three sets of boards at this time. Make an offer and we'll go from there.
    Just for the sake of information, they may have come out before you saw too many 4x4 inserts, but the 4x4 pattern has been the standard for the core skiboarding companies since the start. Canon, Line, and several other companies were both producing boards with the 4x4 mounting pattern before any of the large ski companies started producing any kind of skiboards. Hope you find someone interested. Everyone has to get their start on something.
    I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

Comment

Thanks for the info - I stand corrected.

Comment

Working...
      X