Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jibbin+ Game for skiboarders!!!

Heei,
    just few days ago I found a video on Youtube that changed my whole perspective on allready so cool game = Jibberish.
    Originaly it is an game, made by and for freeskiers, and it is free on web.
    Yeah, the game got few upgrades with the time and the realy cool game got even cooler.
    New grab packs, new grabs and tricks and everything.
    And in the video, I found the best pack for me as a skiboarder - they actualy made an upgrade of the game where they shortened the skis and stuff.
    With an upgrade now, we have an awesome game for skiboarders and even better part its still free!!
    Just look

Yes, it all started with Youtube video that most famous Henrik Harlaut made, riding snowblades some time ago, and also he did that in an awesome, TOP quality way!! (As most of the things that he does) Look:

So long story short, I downloaded the game again yesterday, and found out that it realy works.
    Its great!!
    And the upgrade part is actualy realy easy, just go here first(if You dont have the game allready) or to: http://jibbingame.com/
    And hit on GET button. Then download Jibbin March 2010 Version (517309) and install it on Your system.
    As You see, there is also a lot of custom skis and new levels also avaible with instructions of how to add them to the game in the same rar files that aditional level is.
    And here is the Henrik Harlaut pack(If You didnt get it allready from youtube video):
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0O2F06RH
    Just download it and put it in the main folder where Jibbin game is on Your computer.
    It will ask to replace the original game file with the same name, Yes, You want to do it.
    Afterwards just run the game, pick a level (mountain) to ride and hit the slopes (without choosing a character) and there You have. Henrik Harlaut as he was in video, only the mini skis that he has looks more like a short skiboards instead of snowblades, because it probably was easyer to just shorten the wide ski, than to make it short and skinny.
    Thank You freeskiers realy!!

So now, go play the game, mabey learn some new trick in the game, and then go learn it on real snow afterwards. Or something to do later on in summer season. Please hit the comment button on how do You like this version of game
    Peace
Working...
X