Buying new boards, need to know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying new boards, need to know

Ok, so I'm buying new boards for the first time, and i don't know if they come drilled and tapped with the threaded piece in the board for the bindings.

Originally posted by NicholasdiCicco View Post
    Ok, so I'm buying new boards for the first time, and i don't know if they come drilled and tapped with the threaded piece in the board for the bindings.

All Revel8, Spruce and SnowJam skiboards sold on the www.skiboardsonline.com website (which this forum is part of) come with stainless steel inserts for mounting bindings. Skiboards 110 cm long or shorter have a 4x4 pattern for for use with both non-release and Spruce riser release bindings. Whereas skiboards longer than 110 cm come with a 4x10 pattern limiting their use with only the Spruce riser release bindings.

Skiboards from other websites do not always come with the inserts for mounting bindings.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

Originally posted by slow View Post
      All Revel8, Spruce and SnowJam skiboards sold on the www.skiboardsonline.com website (which this forum is part of) come with stainless steel inserts for mounting bindings. Skiboards 110 cm long or shorter have a 4x4 pattern for for use with both non-release and Spruce riser release bindings. Whereas skiboards longer than 110 cm come with a 4x10 pattern limiting their use with only the Spruce riser release bindings.

Skiboards from other websites do not always come with the inserts for mounting bindings.
      Thanks man! appreciate it!

Comment

Working...
      X