This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beggstar View Post
    What should you do if the seller cuts all contact after the payment is sent?
    If that seller is on this forum and they are truly trying to cheat you, I would post about it and name that person. That way others can avoid being ripped off.
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Is there some way to get back your money if they send it at all or is it gone?

Comment

Originally posted by beggstar View Post
        Is there some way to get back your money if they send it at all or is it gone?
        It depends on how you made the transaction. If it was eBay, Amazon or Paypal, they can handle it for you. If it was a forum member you could use social pressure. If it was a private deal your only recourse would be the police, who may not care to take action. You may have proof of emails, checks, postage?

We need to know all the transaction details to help you.
        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Looking for used RVL8 Softboot bindings

I am looking to purchase a set of used RVL8 Softboot bindings. Please let me know if anyone has a pair they might be looking to part ways with. Thank you in advance!!

Comment

Working...
          X