Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTFFFFFFFFF Episode 4 was amazing! Best one period!
    Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

Once again another great video put together by Mr.Bloom and the Skiboard lovers. By far the best one yet. You all make it look so easy....but it's not!
      07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

Nice work to everyone riding and to Dave for the editing. Best of them so far.
        I do it because I can.
        I can because I want to.
        I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
        '08 KTPs

Comment

as if 1 2 and 3 couldnt get any beter then comes 4...keep making them dave they just keep getting beter

Comment

Episode 4 is so hot!
            ~harry

@HarrySiii
            -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
            -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
            -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
            -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

dam i jus watched ep4, great stuff! loved the angles and everyone was riding all out!!

made me mad that i missed it but ill be at the creek tour an then in CO soon!

Comment

Really sick dave, best video yet. im kicking myself not for not making it to the other stops... :-(

Loved it.

Comment

love it! awesome videos never gets old.

Comment

Hey I just realized that none of these videos is on the "Videos" Link at the top of the page (the menu bar with other links like skiboards, bindings, etc). Is there anyway you can put links to these videos on that?

Comment

Originally posted by zapmeister64 View Post
                      Hey I just realized that none of these videos is on the "Videos" Link at the top of the page (the menu bar with other links like skiboards, bindings, etc). Is there anyway you can put links to these videos on that?
                      i would like to but the service used (http://embedr.com/) doesn't seem to work anymore and i can't add to the playlist. Anyone know a good alternative to http://embedr.com/ ? it's a great idea and the player is really nice but it just won't let me edit the playlist anymore and they don't respond to emails.

Comment

I don't know of a direct alternative to that, but a work around (a painful one) is to recreate the playlist by making a new one on the site.

Just an idea.

Comment

Just watched episode 4. Wow, I know it's been said already but that was the best one yet. Keep up the good work. Awesome vid.
                          08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

Great job on all the vids so far. I am really enjoying the series!
                            Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Incredible work Dave, Episode 4 is amazing!
                              2011 KTPs w/ Silver Receptor Bindings
                              2009 BWPs w/ Zero Pro Bindings
                              Full Tilt High Fives

Comment

I have received footage from the Midwest Meet and various riders. I am still looking for contribution of self and friend grouped raw footage for the next episode. It will feature YOU. So, send in your footage so we can include you in the hottest skiboard series since…..This is the first one.

Fourdown Productions
                                Attn: Dave Bloom
                                P.O. Box 123
                                Dove Creek, CO 81324

or

Use http://www.dropsend.com/ and link it to the email address: fourdownproductions@gmail.com

I look forward to seeing what you have to show the world. Even if it's only a few clips of you eating it on the bunny slope. Funny, burly, anything. Share your own personal shred with the world.
                                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Working...
                                X