Revel8 revolt "city" For sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revel8 revolt "city" For sale

The reason I'm selling them is because I didn't realize that they would match up with my weight. I used them exactly 3 times. 2 days later I bought some MJ's. I actually have 2 receipts that would prove that I've only ridden them that number of times. I can take pictures if you let me know that you're interested. I'm willing to sell them for 80$ off, I'ts a steal for basically brand new ski boards. I'll probably put them on ebay soon.

Sorry if I was unclear that's 80 dollars off of the original price. 179$
    Revel8 Revolt "city" (lite riser release bindings)
    Revel8 Rumspringa "Mary Jane"
    "No guts No glory" my skiboarding motto
    Real Age: 20
    "I value my life more than a helmet" - nolhay

Originally posted by Isaac.Jarvis View Post
    The reason I'm selling them is because I didn't realize that they would match up with my weight. I used them exactly 3 times. 2 days later I bought some MJ's. I actually have 2 receipts that would prove that I've only ridden them that number of times. I can take pictures if you let me know that you're interested. I'm willing to sell them for 50$ off, I'ts a steal for basically brand new ski boards. I'll probably put them on ebay soon.

Sorry if I was unclear that's 50 dollars off of the original price.
    and FYI, we only have a couple of pairs of new City's left in the store. and once they are gone you will never be able to find them again unless you buy from Isaac :-)

Comment

Haha thanks Greco! I was actually wondering this.

Comment

Are these still for sale? If so could you please email me pictures to ericjorden@gmail.com. Thanks I am looking for a pair for my wife...

Comment

is it still avail?
          2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

Comment

Sorry to divert, but I'm curious-- do you have your MJ's yet? If yes, how do you find they ride compared to the Revolts?

I'm an MJ rider who might possibly like to get some Revolts in the future.

SBOL Team III Rider

Skiboards
               Revel8 2010 Revolt "Bullseye" 105cm
               Revel8 2009 Rumspringa "MaryJane" 103cm
               Revel8 2009 Tansho 90cm (BriGirl's)
            Bindings
               Spruce 2011 Pro Jr Risers & Head Release Bindings
               Spruce 2010 Pro Lite Risers & Roxy Release Bindings (BriGirl's)
            Other
               Salomon 2009 Mission x4 boots
               Sims T22 Omen helmet

Comment

still for sale???

Comment

Still Selling?

New to Skiboarding. Don't have any.

How much are you selling these for? Full price?

Maybe interested.
                Wishin' I had the cash to Skiboard

Comment

Attempted to PM you - your inbox is full. I've been looking for my first pair of skiboards for a couple of weeks now - let me know if I can buy yours.
                  Last edited by robrides85; 01-10-2011, 12:00 PM. Reason: Couldn't send PM.

Comment

Also tried Pming you. I have cash ready if the others fall through. I am looking for these ASAP. Let me know if they are still available. Thanks.

Comment

Sale

Sorry I've gotten over 4 people who've told me they wanted to buy them and then they just flaked. I'm not being critical or anything but it's been frustrating if you're interested email me at isaac.jarvis@gmail.com

I wanted to give everyone a chance on this forum first but I might just put them on ebay because of all the phantom business proposals

Comment

Sorry I've gotten over 4 people who've told me they wanted to buy them and then they just flaked. I'm not being critical or anything but it's been frustrating if you're interested email me at isaac.jarvis@gmail.com

I wanted to give everyone a chance on this forum first but I might just put them on ebay because of all the phantom business proposals
                        I feel your pain man, same thing with me. Good luck, someone will want these eventually.

And G if you're reading, it'd be cool if you could get rid of thread jacker McGee up there, wth?
                        08 Condors -> FF Pros | 08 KTPs -> FF Pros | Line Sun 83s -> Line comp. Freeblocks

Comment

I am just waiting on a reply with pics if everything looks good I am 100% sure I will buy them, I have the cash waiting right now so as long as they look good like he says they are mine! Emailed him already just waiting for a reply back. Thanks

Comment

I know what you mean, but patience will pay off. I sold off all of my stuff this season, even though some stuff took months to sell.

Comment

Alright sent payment! These are sold to me! Thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X