Liners too big for skates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liners too big for skates

Whats up all. I got some Razor Cult 7s and loved em. Only problem was they hurt my feet, especially the insoles when rolling (dull vibration from pavement). So I ordered some Senate Sinister liners for more comfort. Only problem is they don't fit all the way in the shell. The area where the tounge is sticks out and keeps me from really lacing up the shells. Is there any liners that will fit the Cult 7s and make skating more hospitable to my feet? Should I sell these liners? I got the Razors for a amazing price and don't wanna give them up but I want my feet to be comfy in them.
    Snow Line Mike Nick Pros - Line FF Pro "red" bindings - Atomic Hawx 80 boots
    Street Razor Cult 7

Jug liners. They actually come stock in a bunch of the new Razors. I ride Aragon 3s and absolutely love the liners in them. Chris Smith has Razors Cult skate and bought Jug liners to replace the stock liner. I am not sure the model he bought. I would contact AM or Rollerwarehouse to find out.Jug and Razors work together so they would be able to help you find exactly what you need.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Very cool, thanks dude. I'll email RW and ask about whether they'll fit my Cult 7s.

If this doesn't work... I'll grab a pair of Majestic 12s
      Street Razor Cult 7

Comment

They definitely will fit and be super comfortable. All the Valos are just M12s with fabric on them. You'll notice all of the older riders are all Roces riders.
        I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Thanks bro! Yeah I emailed RW and they said Jugs were the best fit to get. So many choices on jugs liners now though!
          Street Razor Cult 7

Comment

Working...
          X