Best parks in the northeast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best parks in the northeast

Ive been around to quite a few mountains in the north east but im wondering if there are any parks i need to check out this winter, im trying to find some great ones

Killington, home of this year's Dew Tour stop. Carinthia at Mount Snow, the only spot on the east coast with an entire side of the mountain dedicated to terrain parks, the best in the east. Stratton, home of the Snowboarding US Open and the end of season super jam. All three resorts had ridiculous parks last year and there is no doubt that they will be stepping it up even more. If park riding is what you really like and you are free any, most, or all of the days in the last week of December…

*********SPOILER ALERT*********

. . . . my advice would be to do it the last week of December and hit up Big Boulder, Windham, Mountain Creek, Whiteface, Killington, and Mount Snow with the entire Revel8 Skiboards ProTeam and FlowTeam.

What am I talking about? Stay tuned in the next two weeks for details
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

thanks man yeah i cant wait to get started this season and hopefully get up to some of those events when everyones up there that would rule!

Comment

I'm not sure what Dave is talking about but I'm 100% sure mtn creek in jersey has a whole side of its mtn that is all park, also big boulder in pa is basically one big park with a few trails.
        you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Will there be a bus?

Comment

Blue Knob has a bus you can grind but that's in central pa

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk S View Post
              I'm not sure what Dave is talking about but I'm 100% sure mtn creek in jersey has a whole side of its mtn that is all park, also big boulder in pa is basically one big park with a few trails.
              He said mountains... not hills.

Comment

I see.....

Comment

Working...
                X