• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolin'

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1607648916008
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

nicccce man wish i had a foam pit around here to mess with, nice tricks

im gonna go check out the baloon thing they have at windam this year to try some crazy sh*t on

Comment

It's not that far from you. I'll actually back east over Thanksgiving break and hitting it up with some of the other guys. Feel free to come.
      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

Originally posted by fourdown View Post
        It's not that far from you. I'll actually back east over Thanksgiving break and hitting it up with some of the other guys. Feel free to come.
        where was that place?

Comment

Hackettstown, NJ. Down the road and around the corner from the m&m's factory.
          I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

nice!

so i put on a pair of old skates to see how my foot (feet) handle it.

I havent played hockey or been on skates at all since i fractured the side of my foot in Feb...and it didnt look good, felt great to be on skates but after 10 minutes my foot was killing me and the whole next day it was swollen.

So i doubt id be able to get back into aggressive skating right now and more so im really worried about skiing the whole year, it really sucks i should be better by now

Im ditching my foot doctor for a sports rehab doctor this week so hoefully he can get me better!

Comment

Working...
            X