Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Skate Sesh in Stamford, CT. Outdoor Skate Park.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skate Sesh in Stamford, CT. Outdoor Skate Park.

Haha, kinda last minute but...

Kirk, Smithy, and I are hitting up the outdoor skate park in Stamford, CT. If any of you are nearby and want to meet up, do it up.
    I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Skate Sesh Edit, Next Meet-Up

Here's a little edit of our skate sesh in Stamford, CT yesterday (Saturday, May 2). It was my first time on skates in 11 years and Kirk's first time strapping up in a while. Definitely a rad time.
    We're doing a meet-up again in two weeks in NJ at the Hackettstown Skate Park. All you PA, CT, NY, and NJ boys and girls, get off that couch and join up.

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

nice edit dave, keep 'em coming, i love seeing what you guys are up to.
      is there anything kirk isn't good at?

Comment

Found another skatepark in NY, on the boarder of NY and NJ.

Unity from Dave Bloom on Vimeo.

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Here's what the park looks like. Sorry about the lighting. Anyone that owns a GoPro know that they loose resolution without a lot of light.

Untitled from Dave Bloom on Vimeo.

I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

Comment

Working...
          X