Do you recommend my Sherpa 130

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you recommend my Sherpa 130

Hello, I am new in this forum, I am from Spain. I want to thank you all to acept my here!!

I have been sking for 8 years (caving, I have a very good level) and in 2013 I bought a revel8 tashno I found them vere enjoyable but for my purpose it doesnt fit.

I am 182 cm, 80 kg. And I want an skiboard to do carving (to use it with people wearing caving skis) because I really like skiboard. To go to red and black traks. I now that it is harder wearing skiboard in this tracks, but, I found a lot of advantajes (to transport them, for example, I can control skiboards better than larger skis, I dont like wearing skis sticks) but also I dont want to be wrong deciding my skiboards, y have read a lot on this forum and I think that sherpa's are the best choice because of the lenght and the opportunityes.

Do you recommend my sherpa 130.

Yeah Sherpas are awesome boards, at your experience, weight height etc you will love them
    Rockered Condors/Bomber Elite 2's
    Spruce 125LE's/Tyrolia attack 13 bindings

Comment

Agree - Sherpas are incredible boards. See my review here.

As you can see in my signature - I love Sherpas - a quiver of one.
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

thank you guys,

then there is no problem of riding sherpas for carving in red and black tracks?

sorry for repeating the question but I dont want to spend my money and regret my decission!!

thank you!!

Comment

The Sherpas are awesome boards but will have a very different feel and ride characteristics compared to your quick turning, playful Tanshos. There are other boards that carve well and still retain the feel of the shorter boards, like the KTPs and Blunt XLs.
          Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by 56madrid View Post
            thank you guys,

then there is no problem of riding sherpas for carving in red and black tracks?

sorry for repeating the question but I dont want to spend my money and regret my decission!!

thank you!!
            No problem at all. Very very good for carving, very very good for red/black.
            Crossbow (go to dream board)
            Most everything else over time.
            Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
              No problem at all. Very very good for carving, very very good for red/black.
              Agree. I find that they can carve trenches in anything. My confidence in more advanced terrain has increased a great deal since starting to ride Sherpas.
              In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
              Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Thank you guys, I am now ordering my sherpas, I expect to use them in andorra on January I will post here!!!

Comment

When those red/black runs are wind swept solid ice and you're in survival mode, you won't want anything else but Sherpas.

Comment

One of the best carving boards I have ever used.
                    Rockered Condors/Bomber Elite 2's
                    Spruce 125LE's/Tyrolia attack 13 bindings

Comment

I could imagine busting through the crud on Sherpas, but I think they would be too much for me to carve on.

They best carving boards for me were the MNPs. They were slim and light enough to make really fast transitions and edge changes. Plus they were fast and had excellent hard pack grip.
                      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Working...
                      X