No announcement yet.

Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should be able to make it, as I graduate in December and I cant imagine my schedule being too hard, I do not yet have a job.
    Boards: Condors, Chickens, EMP's, Original Revolts
    Bindings: Bombers, FF Pro
    Boots: Lange xt100
    portfolio

Comment

Awesome! Looks like we have a pretty good sized group already. We know that a lot can change between now and January, so please keep us updated if your plans change. We'll keep the attendance list as accurate as possible. We should have plenty of room for everyone between car pools and airport pick ups, but if you have any concerns over transportation, please feel free to contact us. We will find a way to get you there

Comment

How many people do we need to book a yurt? I know we had discussed that a bit last time. If we can get enough confirmed people, it would be cool to all be in one place.
        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
          How many people do we need to book a yurt? I know we had discussed that a bit last time. If we can get enough confirmed people, it would be cool to all be in one place.
          The yurts are definitely a possibility. Each yurt sleeps 10 at a rate of $190 / night. The cabins sleep 4 at a rate of $115 / night.

The cabins provide more bathrooms (1 for every 4 people vs 1 for every 10 people), so that comes in handy after riding when everyone wants to shower.

Comment

Yeah I would definitely like to keep with the cabins, they are a whole heck of a lot more like a badass vacation and if some people decide to stay up later than others we can. I know last year when we all wanted to be in once place inside we just went to the main cabin.

Comment

Originally posted by nolhay View Post
              Yeah I would definitely like to keep with the cabins, they are a whole heck of a lot more like a badass vacation and if some people decide to stay up later than others we can. I know last year when we all wanted to be in once place inside we just went to the main cabin.
              That's a good point. Having a quieter cabin is a big advantage for those who prefer to go to sleep earlier. I was also wondering about the heat in the yurts. They're a lot bigger and less insulated, so they might get kind of chilly in January. I know we got pretty cold one of the nights in the cabins even with the heat on, and they have a lot thicker walls than the yurts.

Comment

Any of the dates are fine with me, I just need to know the dates so when I transfer down there I can ask for the time off. Probably going to fly this year though.
                -----
                Tossing in my vote for cabins too. I'm not concerned with costs after how much this year cost me... lol
                Revel8 ALPdors
                Gold Revel8 Receptors
                Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                ____
                Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Originally posted by DennisEvans View Post
                  Any of the dates are fine with me, I just need to know the dates so when I transfer down there I can ask for the time off. Probably going to fly this year though.
                  -----
                  Tossing in my vote for cabins too. I'm not concerned with costs after how much this year cost me... lol
                  Good call on flying. Less important keys to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
                    Good call on flying. Less important keys to lose.
                    *RIMSHOT*

Bohemia 2012 predictions
                    Dennis: "I lost find my boarding pass."
                    Dennis: "I lost my cabin."
                    Nolan brings more flashlights
                    Tim discovers a new material composition.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                      *RIMSHOT*

Bohemia 2012 predictions
                      I think Tim will bring some machining equipment so that when Nolan breaks his boards again Tim can just carve some out of Titanium
                      Revel8 ALPdors
                      Gold Revel8 Receptors
                      Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                      ____
                      If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

Ironically, the thought has crossed my mind...
                        RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mavrick View Post
                          *RIMSHOT*

Bohemia 2012 predictions
                          We're going to have to divvy out Dennis' responsibilities. Someone be on Dennis duty and keep track of him so he doesn't lose himself. Someone take his boarding pass as soon as they see him. In fact I'll make a checklist for morning noon and night to make sure we haven't lost anything. Cell phone, house key, skiboards etc.

Hrmm I haven't made any new flashlight purchases recently...My birthday is Jan.30th, maybe we can have my b-day party up there?

Comment

Originally posted by nolhay View Post
                            We're going to have to divvy out Dennis' responsibilities. Someone be on Dennis duty and keep track of him so he doesn't lose himself. Someone take his boarding pass as soon as they see him. In fact I'll make a checklist for morning noon and night to make sure we haven't lost anything. Cell phone, house key, skiboards etc.

Hrmm I haven't made any new flashlight purchases recently...My birthday is Jan.30th, maybe we can have my b-day party up there?
                            Hell dude, my bday is 1/8, let's split the dates, hit up the gay bar one night and joey's the other. I may drag someone else along since I'm moving in with him this fall.
                            Revel8 ALPdors
                            Gold Revel8 Receptors
                            Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                            ____

Comment

Double birthday? Yes! Anyone else have a December / January birthday?

Comment

You said double birthday, I heard double rainbow. Damn the Internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X