Midwest Meet 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone, just a quick update:

- Our dates will officially be January 20 - 22 (Friday - Sunday).
    - We'll also be making event t-shirts like we did the first year.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or message me directly. We should have plenty of carpool and airport pick up options available, so we'll work with you to make sure you get there. We also try to keep this event as low cost as possible so more people can make it. Pricing for the cabins will be announced once we get closer to the date.

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
      Hey everyone, just a quick update:

- Our dates will officially be January 20 - 22 (Friday - Sunday).
      - We'll also be making event t-shirts like we did the first year.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here or message me directly. We should have plenty of carpool and airport pick up options available, so we'll work with you to make sure you get there. We also try to keep this event as low cost as possible so more people can make it. Pricing for the cabins will be announced once we get closer to the date.
      That's cool because I just happened to put in for those dates off at work today.
      Boards/Bindings:
      2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
      2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
      2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
      Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
      Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        That's cool because I just happened to put in for those dates off at work today.
        Awesome! Can I put you in the "definitely" category?

Comment

Originally posted by Courtney View Post
          Awesome! Can I put you in the "definitely" category?
          Sure I'm in, unless something unforeseen happens.
          Boards/Bindings:
          2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
          2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
          2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
          Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
          Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

put in for the time off work. I'm definite for Thursday-Sunday if my work approves the PTO . If you guys were thinking of a birthday present I've been looking at the 6PX Pro with CPF20 coupon on checkout gets you 20% off with free shipping! Best compact tac flashlight there is with a dual power saving 15 lum output and a high-octane 200 lum secondary. At that price why not buy 1 for everyone, we'll be able to do night skiing!

Comment

FYI There was a change to their lodging policy between last year and this. I've pasted it below. What it means for us? I will only be reserving two cabins to begin with since we know we'll have more than 4 for sure, but less than 9. If we get say 10 solid I'd be ok with getting another cabin, but I don't want to be out $115 if two people bail. So for now I'll reserve two cabins. I think this year we also need to really look at the Yurts when we are there. That way we know for the future if we should reserve one of them.

All Bohemia lodging has access to activity building which includes couches, a fireplace, TV and small cooking area.

two night minimum
              One nights deposit is due upon making a reservations and is non-refundable
              14 days prior to your checkin date your full reservation is non-refundable
              There is a $25 alteration penalty for alterations to your reservation for any reason
              Wireless Internet
              No pets
              No smoking
              No snowmobiles permitted on Mount Bohemia property
              CALL FOR QUESTIONS OR TO RESERVE LODGING AT MOUNT BOHEMIA
              231-420-5405
              Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

Comment

Ok cabins 3 and 4 are reserved. The way it looks and from the sounds of the conversation with the lady at Bohemia they are reserving cabins by number this year, NOT by just you want two cabins. So 3/4 are the ones to the left of the main lodge cabin that some of us were in last year. It's the second set of cabins from the entrance. If we need more space because we have more than 8 we'll cross that path at that time, but for now we are going with these.

I don't want to change any reservations because they charge the first nights stay up front already for each cabin and $25 to change. So these two are set in stone!! Jan 20-22 Bohemia here we come!

86.30 is the total per person including tax and paypal fees. I'll collect it as we get closer to the date. Keep in mind if we have more then 3 per cabin we will have extra cash, if we have less I will need to request a few more dollars once we get to Bohemia. Thanks!
                Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Did you happen to ask if they are doing the$100 season pass again this year?
                  Revel8 ALPdors
                  Gold Revel8 Receptors
                  Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                  ____
                  Be who you are, it makes you charismatic...
                  If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

yup they are!

SEASON PASS SALE
                    Mark your calenders....
                    ONE DAY ONLY
                    $99 SEASON PASS SALE

First Saturday in December
                    December 3, 2011

Purchase Passes:
                    Online, via phone, Downwind Sports in Houghton

Comment

If you guys want i can start looking into airfare for whomever wants to fly in. Let me know where you are flying from and I'll start to look into options to different airports either for Courtney or myself to pick you up at.

Comment

I've already got mine booked. Coming in to MSP thursday evening and leaving from MSP monday.

Comment

I'm going to book my air travel soon. I'm going to be flying in to he airport just above Houghtin.
                          Revel8 ALPdors
                          Gold Revel8 Receptors
                          Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                          ____
                          If life's not beautiful without the pain, well I'd just rather never ever even see beauty again.

Comment

What airport are you looking to fly out of Dennis? Or are you close to a couple of them?

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
                              What airport are you looking to fly out of Dennis? Or are you close to a couple of them?
                              I'm moving to Columbus in the early winter so it'll be. It's only like $300 round trip though, so that's not too bad.
                              Revel8 ALPdors
                              Gold Revel8 Receptors
                              Kneissl Flexon Pro Boots

____
                              ____

Comment

ill put myself in the definitely maybe category. definitely want to. maybe something comes up again like the last two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X