Zero Pro Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero Pro Instructions

If anyone has a copy of the adjustment instructions for the Zero Pro, please post. Thanks.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Yeah, I'm looking for that manual as well. If I stumble across it I will post it here for sure.

Comment

Here it is:

sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

fyi, there is a type-o in line #1. It should read four instead of ten (both times)

Comment

FYI - Allen screw wrench size is 5.5mm and Philip screws use #3 drivers.
          "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Originally posted by mahatma View Post
            FYI - Allen screw wrench size is 5.5mm and Philip screws use #3 drivers.
            mahatma, Thanks for the tool info. I beleive the allen wrench is a 7/32" here in N/A. Sound right?

Greco, thanks for pointing out the typo.
            sigpic

Comment

To my conversions (which I haven't done in a few years, since mechanics in highschool) that sounds about right Slow.

But you're also in Canada, so it shouldn't be a problem to get a 5.5mm for you at least, and really, anyone in the USA, most places that sell Mechanics tools should have that.
              2012 Rockered Condors/Spruce Pro Sport///Revolt Cities/Snowjam Extreme2's

Comment

Yep, I have all the sizes of allen wrenches. 7/32" may be easier to find in the US for those that lost the wrench that came with the bindings.
                sigpic

Comment

Haha good old metric system.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
                  X