No announcement yet.

Spruce Risers...how do I lock them up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spruce Risers...how do I lock them up?

What's up fellas? First, I want to let all of you know how much help you've been just by reading all your posts. Now to the meat and potatoes.

I'm a beginning 27yr old snowboarder and am looking to hit the slopes once I get back from this craphole known as Iraq. I was going to pick up some 98cm BWPs with Spruce Pro Lite bindings. I'd love to go with non-release, but I sprained my MCL last season on my snowboard, so I'm a bit apprehensive. On to the question, if I have this set up, how do I lock them up outside the lodge? Is there a hole or something I would run the lock through? Thanks in advance for your help. Cheers!
    2007 BWP / 2007 Spruce 120 / Spruce Pro Lite Riser
    Dalbello Krypton Rampage Boots

Co-founder of Team DBAP: snowboarders, skiers, skiboarders...zero hate

I have Spruce Pro Prime, which should be pretty much the same. There are some nice sturdy metal bits under the heel you can thread a cable lock through. Or if you pop-up the heel piece as if you had your boot in it there's a gap in the bit that pops up you can thread it through. You'll see, you probably have a few options.
    Revel8 BWP - Spruce Pro Prime
    SnowJam 90 - Extreme II

Comment

I would lock them up through the heel piece on the bindings. It would take a fair bit of time to try and steal it like that.

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Thanks for the help guys...once again. See you on the slopes...I'll be the guy doing face-down snow angels.
        2007 BWP / 2007 Spruce 120 / Spruce Pro Lite Riser
        Dalbello Krypton Rampage Boots

Co-founder of Team DBAP: snowboarders, skiers, skiboarders...zero hate

Comment

lol

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
          X