Kneissl Rail vs. Salomon Verse boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kneissl Rail vs. Salomon Verse boots

Well, first off I would really like to get the Deeluxe Leman boots here at SBOL, but I just don't have the funds right now so I was looking around for something cheaper. I came across a pair of Kneissl Rail boots that were a floor model (so slightly scratched they said) for like 75 bucks. I thought that even if they aren't the best boots, they might work well for me to start off on. And I read the other thread about these boots and I guess a couple guys really like them. So I sent them an email asking about them and was told that they were all out of those but would sent a new pair of Salomon Verse 3.0 boots to me at the same price. The problem is I don't know if I really want those boots and I know absolutely nothing about them. Are these Verse boots any good? I liked the idea of having a softer boot because I'm used to skating in hockey boots (which don't have a hard shell) so that is one of the main reasons I looked into the Rails. Any info about either one of these boots would be a real help. Also, I saw that there is a Kneissl Rail Scandium boot? Is that a better version of the other Rail boot? What's the difference between the Scandium Rail and the normal Rail? Again, sorry for going on so long, I just don't know anything about this stuff and don't know who to ask without getting a sales pitch. I trust you guys and your opinions, so I'll go with whatever you all say. Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by 4sberg; 05-18-2004, 09:47 PM.

i was thinking of those SALOMON VERSE too, but i dont know about them anything,thats why i was asking some advises about them some threads back!

please,tell me where is that place--where u can get boots for 75 bucks???????

Comment

Working...
    X