No announcement yet.

Quads cramping while skiboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've only used the old line boots, the kneissel rails and the deeluxe lemans so i can't speak about any others. but i'll tell you, i don't think i'll ever need a new pair. the lemans are the most comfortable and functional boots out of the three. i'm super happy now.

g

Comment

Hey Greco

I got another question for you. Did your Deeluxe Lemans come with a instruction or information book? My Raichelle didn't come with anything other then the adjustment tool. Is there any other features on the boot? And the dial thing you are talking about is that the dial in the back of the boot that lets you change between the forward positions of the boot? What do you do with the black flip piece that goes over the dial... cause if you flip it closed it will lock in a forward position. And I guess one more question If you ride in walk mode what are the "powder" lockable positions used for then? Thanks for all your help. I agree with you that these are the most comfortable and warmest boots that I have ever used. My feet are never freezing unlike the other guys I board with.

Comment

whys it need instructions? its a pair of boots... you put em on your feet and you strap em down. ain't nothin new, dog. if they did come with instructions, you think they'd be useful? *put strap in buckle... pull buckle down like picture* *push knob towards walk when you want to walk. push knob towards ski when you want to ski* *put foot in boot toes first... make sure to loosen boot before entering* lol geez dude, just sit around and tinker with it. i find that to be one of the best parts about buying something new. sittin around and playin with it, figuring out how to make it work for ME best, not how it works for greco best.

if it doesnt work, i use a hammer, a c-clamp, and a drill.

peace

Comment

Re: Hey Greco

the black flip thing is the walk/non walk mode control. if you flip it down it puts the boot in walk mode and that's how i ride them. you can't have them in walk mode and powder mode at the same time. powder mode locks them at 3. where flipping the thing up will lock them at whatever number it was on when you flip it up.

good luck,

g

Comment

hey rolla,

did you receive that video you won?

g

Comment

Hey annoying 865rolla

Did I ask you anything? I don't believe so... your continuous cocky remarks are annoying on this board. Why do you feel the need to get in on every topic. Hell... I am surprised that you haven't told me to try rollarblading yet... oh wait... you did cause that is your response to every topic. Who cares!!! Your cocky & "I know everything" attitude is really getting old. The only reason I posted in the newbie forum was so I wouldn't have to put up with your stupid remarks. I didn't say I need an instruction book. It just would have been nice to show the features of the boot. I was just asking questions to Greco to try something new instead of wasting my lift ticket by pissing around with my boots the whole damn time. Your an @$$
              Last edited by Spyder; 03-04-2004, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Walk mode

I actually never thought of using the boots in walk mode. I have a pair of Nordica NX5's, I have the foward flex set to 60, and I have always used it in ski-mode, which I think restricts the flex in to the back. I tried using them in walk mode and it did feel much better.

One question I have:

Is it an issue that the in walk mode the boot isn't as tight and may be less supportive of the calf and ankle?
                favorite setup: Blunts with SBOL modified Snowjam 540 bindings

Comment

when i have the deeluxe (raichle) boots in walk mode it doesn't make them less tight or supportive so i don't understand. walk mode just lets the boot flex back more. ie: lets you stand up straighter.

g

Comment

Working...
                  X