Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revel8 ktps bwps or tanshos

I am 5 foot 100 pounds and im going to be skiing park/ all montion
    also what kind of bindings do u perfer? nonrelesable relesable softboot/snow board binding \
    btw i am a snowboarder and i am swithing to ski boarding and was looking into soft boot bindings any comments or prefrences/sugestions would be great
    thanks guys

I would suggest using non release bindings for more control on the boards. I also snowboard like you but I started on skiboards.

While I do love snowboard soft boots. The control advantage of a traditional non realse binding with a ski boot is much greater than a soft boot on skiboards.
    Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

Originally posted by zapmeister64 View Post
      I would suggest using non release bindings for more control on the boards. I also snowboard like you but I started on skiboards.

While I do love snowboard soft boots. The control advantage of a traditional non realse binding with a ski boot is much greater than a soft boot on skiboards.
      You can't forget the risk factor that involves non release. His thing says he's only 12 so it's even bigger I'd say.
      07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

saftey

if i got the ktps i thik noon realese would be a little dangerous but if i got the tanshos i could

Comment

I you are still growing you might want to consider something bigger than tanshos with release bindings, because as you get bigger/advance, you might outgrow them.
          Line Jedis
          Line Bullets
          '11 KTP's
          2xFF cams
          '11 silver receptors
          Full Tilt Booters

Comment

well

well u cant realy grow out of them they can just be short and i was planning on getting realese

Comment

Yes I think that would be a good choice, and then when you're taller you can always try out nonrelease.
              Line Jedis
              Line Bullets
              '11 KTP's
              2xFF cams
              '11 silver receptors
              Full Tilt Booters

Comment

three letters BWP!

Comment

Working...
                X