Shredfest XI (2019) Pictures & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shredfest XI (2019) Pictures & Video

Please post your pictures and videos here (or a link).

Do not forget to also check out:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSkiboardConnection/
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Originally posted by slow View Post
    please post your pictures and videos here (or a link).

do not forget to also check out:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/theskiboardconnection/
    happy birthday!
    Skis/Skiboards:
    2019/2020 Lib Tech Backwards 166cm with Marker Squire 11 Bindings
    2018 Spruce "Woody" Sherpa with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs w Snowjam Non Release Bindings
    2016/2017 Rossignol Soul 7HD 164cm with with Marker Griffon 13 DM Track

2011 Spruce "Blue Board" Sherpa
    20?? Spruce Sherpa "White Board" Prototypes still in plastic

Boots:
    2012 Salomon SPK 90
    2011 Salomon SPK Kaos 100
    2008 Salomon SPK Kaos 95

Comment

Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
      happy birthday!
      Thanks!
      sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

We had a super fun Shredfest this year despite . high winds, and some road closures. My favorite day was sharing my home resort on an uncrowded pow day yesterday with all the Shredfest folks ! Here for your viewing pleasure is Talon's video of the pro riders in the pow at my local resort . Sierra at Tahoe rocks in the pow !! Thanks for everyone who came !

Boards :
        Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
        Boots
        K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
        Bindings:
        Zero Pro Non release Binding
        Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
        Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
        Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
        Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

More of TalonSei videos are here:
          https://www.skiboardsonline.com/foru...ad.php?t=17178

sigpic

Comment

A few pictures posted on Facebook by Fedfan:

sigpic

Comment

A few screen shots posted on Facebook by Tom91381:

sigpic

Comment

And a video by Tom91381:

sigpic

Comment

From Facebook posts by Liz:

sigpic

Comment

https://youtu.be/0L5tiqi7OvU

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

That's ME, BaldyBob on the far right at 3:09

I shredded Heavenly on Tuesday til the last chair --thought i was ready for deep powder at Sierra at Tahoe on Wednesday - -you can see me at 3:09 in the video at the far right in orange jacket - -my 22 year old Line Mike Nick Pros sunk half a foot in the Sierra Cement while the Blunt XL's and other modern wide, rockered skiboards floated by me at 3:11 - -leaving me to take the next 90 minutes down one run - -i switched out of the skiboards for Line Elizabeth 185 powder skis - -then released and had a miserable time trying to get the powder off my boot stuck down to the knee in wet snow - -my poles down 3/4 in the muck didn't help balance me - -i released 3 times and got real tired --then i just slid down 1/2 the run on the tails - -i called to a snowboarder who got the ski patrol (i just needed a buddy system!!) a nice patrolman named John cleaned off my boots and bindings and i got going again - -that is why i hate release bindings!! that and losing a ski long ago at Squaw Valley on the Granite Chief chair and getting stuck til 9 pm under the chair until the groomers found us - - that was the original reason for buying Big Foots for $40 way back --

so $41 for 2 runs at Sierra and 3 plus hours -- not bad --with $126 as a senior at Heavenly - -how they get you to buy the season passes in a new conglomerate ski industry - -i was back home at Mt. Baldy shredding today in thin cover - -where the powder is never more than a foot and lasts a day or two - - so if i plan to ski powder at Mt. Ashland, OR for free next season (at 70), or return to deep powder in Tahoe - - i need to buy Blunt XLs - - that looks like a fine choice -near same length and wider under foot --watch Tom control them even as his boots are under the top layer later in the video -- thanks for the great learning experience, thanks to Slow and Jjue for getting me hooked up at the right mountain, right time and right chair - -great to meet serious skiboarders --

was on Big Foots, Cannons, Klimax Redline, 98 Line MNPs, Line ff cam and bomber bindings - new boards: RVL8 2015 SII, 2011 KTP --24 yrs non released - -skiboarding til 2050!!

Comment

ShredFest XI video

I finally got around to editing a video of my (not so good) footage at ShredFest XI. Had an amazing time at my first Shredfest.

I hope you enjoy.

Looking forward to next year already.

Comment

Nice edit! Thanks for posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          sigpic

Comment

Very nice edit , Noties,
                            It was great meeting you and riding with you !!
                            Boards :
                            Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                            Boots
                            K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                            Bindings:
                            Zero Pro Non release Binding
                            Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                            Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                            Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                            Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

What Jack said. It was really nice to meet/ride with you. Hope to ride with you again.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
                              171cm/190lbs
                              Current Favorites:
                              RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
                              Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
                              Other boards I'm trying:
                              Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Working...
                              X