Shredfest IX Pictures & Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shortydude View Post
    Slow, you've got some great pics. My favorite is the group pic that looks to be the top of the Sky Express looking at the top of the SkyLine Trail. You see lots of pics pointed towards the lake, but that ridge line always makes me think of a giant bonsai garden with all those gnarly trees barely clinging to life. That pic is a great example of how harsh an environment they do live in.

If you happen to have more pics of the rocks & trees above the Skyline Trail, I'd love to see them. That trail is my favorite cat track. I'd love to make a bonsai garden in my backyard using that trail as inspiration.

BTW, what camera did you use to take those?
    Sorry, we did not take many more pictures since we were having so much fun riding.

The pictures were taken using a Canon ELPF 340 HS and an ELPH 180 by my wife Maria. The cheaper 180 actually provides the better images.
    sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

FYI: The following links have also been added to the first post of this thread:

Be sure to check them out!
      sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Here is the group shot from Day 2 at Kirkwood. Click for fullsize.

Last edited by Greco; 03-09-2017, 10:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
          Here is the group shot from Day 2 at Kirkwood.
          We're sad that we didn't make the picture this year. As some of you know, Carolyn and I made it as far as Laramie, Wyoming and ran into road closures, ice, wrecks, wind, blowing snow and other highway travel delays. By the time we made it to Salt Lake City, we would have missed a good part of Shredfest and decided to punt, bunk there, and get in a few days at Deer Valley before heading home. It was nice (our first time in Utah), but didn't compare with getting to catch up with our friends, especially folks like Slow and Maria who we haven't seen for some years.

It appears to have been another epic Shredfest. I suppose next year we'll have to allow an extra day for travel (or fly, which would preclude bringing along a pickup-load of gear).

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
            We're sad that we didn't make the picture this year. As some of you know, Carolyn and I made it as far as Laramie, Wyoming and ran into road closures, ice, wrecks, wind, blowing snow and other highway travel delays. By the time we made it to Salt Lake City, we would have missed a good part of Shredfest and decided to punt, bunk there, and get in a few days at Deer Valley before heading home. It was nice (our first time in Utah), but didn't compare with getting to catch up with our friends, especially folks like Slow and Maria who we haven't seen for some years.

It appears to have been another epic Shredfest. I suppose next year we'll have to allow an extra day for travel (or fly, which would preclude bringing along a pickup-load of gear).
            We missed you Bill!
            Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
            Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
            Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
            History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

It was too bad you were unable to make it safely to Shredfest, but you made the right call to not challenge the weather and driving conditions.

We look forward to riding with you again next season at Shredfest X (2018)!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wjeong View Post
                We missed you Bill!
                A big +1!
                171cm/190lbs
                Current Favorites:
                RVL8 Yin/Yang Blunts, Spruce Sherpas (x2) & Ospreys, Coda custom Yetis v1 140
                Spruce Pro Primes w/Attack 13's (x 4), Bomber Elite 1
                Other boards I'm trying:
                Summit Custom Carbon 110, Dynastar Twin 85, Coda custom Yetis v2 145

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                  Here is the group shot from Day 2 at Kirkwood. Click for fullsize.

I just added another group picture to my post.

Comment

Woot Woot

Rickylink >>)))°>
                    rickylink

~ KTP ~ Revolts (mucho) ~ ALP/DLP ~ BCP ~ RC's ~ Blunt~ Blunt XL~ Spliff ~ Sticky ii~ Spruce LE /Osprey~ Crossbow ~ Bomber E2 Bindings / RVL8 Receptors
                    ~ Full Tilt Boots

~ Your 1 ply guy

Big or Small I Ride them All !

Comment

Working...
                    X