Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuff & Things | RVL8 Skiboards

Hey Everyone!

Here is an ongoing collection of all the Skiboarding Stuff & Things Episodes I will be creating this season and beyond. If you like the content and want me to keep making more, liking the videos and subscribing to my channel would be much appreciated! We hope you enjoy the videos as much as we enjoy making them!

Big Boulder

Elk Mountain

Bear Creek

Jack Frost

Big Boulder

Heavenly - ShredFest Day 1

Kirkwood - ShredFest Day 2

Sierra - ShredFest Day 3

Christmas Pass / Highway 50

Mammoth

California behind the scenes
    RVL8
    \______^=======^______/
    www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Looks like the group had great fun! I knew I'd miss on it when I went home on Friday, but had to balance my fun with family fun

I think Friday would have been better for the speed runs - fewer people. You guys are fast!

I saw some signs "ride fast, loose pass" on the lifts (maybe only applicable to the green runs, who knows), and "no off the trail riding" (shhh!).

Thanks for the video!

Comment

New video is up! ^ solid day at Bear Creek with Dave Lynam and our crew. We put a bunch of new people on skiboards and got to see some other riders we dont get to see very often. Awesome riding with you all!
      RVL8
      \______^=======^______/
      www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post
        New video is up! ^ solid day at Bear Creek with Dave Lynam and our crew. We put a bunch of new people on skiboards and got to see some other riders we dont get to see very often. Awesome riding with you all!
        Solid edit! And the Monty Python insert around 1:55 was excellent. Keep the videos coming. This is something that has been missing from the sport since Dave Bloom hung up his skiboards. Thanks for representing our sport!!
        Boards:
        2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
        2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
        2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
        2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
        2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
        2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
        2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
        2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Thanks for putting in the time to make these edits, Talon. You're doing a great job. Its great to have skiboard videos that get thousands of views right away.
          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Great edits. Talon - good to hear these are getting a lot of views and you are getting a lot of subscribers. Thanks for putting these together - a lot of work probably but much appreciated by anyone who watches.

Elk edit! Big thumbs up. Don't tell anybody though what a great place to ski. Love the lodge rant at about 6 minutes in! That speed run at 8:40 or so was an awesome perspective.
            In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
            Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
              Thanks for putting in the time to make these edits, Talon. You're doing a great job. Its great to have skiboard videos that get thousands of views right away.
              I second this, and I'm eagerly awaiting the edit from ShredFest.

Also, it was great riding with you guys again. This season seems to be winding down, but I'm hoping to get together with you guys again next year.
              RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                I second this, and I'm eagerly awaiting the edit from ShredFest.
                Edits* I'll be posting 1 new video everyday from the day we leave until the day we return!
                RVL8
                \______^=======^______/
                www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

2 new spring riding videos are up, hope you guys enjoy em!
                  RVL8
                  \______^=======^______/
                  www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

thanks for all your doing. really enjoy them. a big plus for the sport.

Comment

Great content, but you guys seem to be experiencing a lot of close misses with other skiers and boarders? Be careful out there.
                      Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Talon View Post

Heavenly - ShredFest Day 1

Dave Lynam is getting married! Congratulations!
                        Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Thanks David!
                          facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

Wow what a trip! Ive added all of the California trip to the list, 2+ hours of skiboarding content so far. We'll see if the east coast has any snow left to work with!
                            RVL8
                            \______^=======^______/
                            www.YouTube.com/TalonSei

Comment

Talonsei discount code - use it!

The "talonsei" discount code works. It saved me the equivalent of the cost of expedited shipping. Who doesn't like to save a bit of cash? Thanks Talon and SBOL!
                              Think Like a Mountain

Comment

Working...
                              X