Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Anybody else finding the new version of Tapatalk really buggy?
    Crossbow (go to dream board)
    Most everything else over time.
    Go Android

There are a couple of screens without a back button, but other than that it seems good to me; it updates, I can view posts, I can post and edit posts, and send PMs. Anything in particular you're seeing?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I mark a forum as all read, it only partially works. Some threads remain marked as unread. When I load the app and request a list of unread posts, I can't always get the list to scroll.
      Go Android

Comment

I have not spent the time trying to figure out the latest update. I am not happy with the changes, am having similar issues with marking posts read and have therefore gone back to my PC in the hope it will get sorted out soon.
        sigpic

Osprey, Sherpa, Custom Coda 120WT, Custom DS110, Condor (Green), Spliff

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Nordica N3 NXT ski boots (best so far)

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Loaners: 125LE, 105 EMP, 101 KTP, 100 Blunt XL, 98 Slapdash, 88 Blunts

Comment

This is the problem with marking as read: if we have a list of posts, and read the one we are interested in, trying to mark the remainder as read only marks a limited number. Requesting Mark as Read a second time completes the operation.
          Go Android

Comment

Good to know, thanks.
            sigpic

Custom Twist Out duck foot bindings, Bombers (custom duck foot base plate and 3 pads), releasable S810ti on custom duck foot riser

Wife: 104 SII & 100 Blunt XL with S810ti bindings on custom "adjustable duck foot" risers

Comment

Everything is working for me and my Galaxy S4

Comment

I really don't like the latest update.
                Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                  Agreed. Too much "show" not enough "go".
                  Boards:
                  2016 Spruce tuned Head Jr. Caddys - 131cm
                  2013 Spruce "CTS" 120s
                  2010 Spruce "Yellow/Red" 120s
                  2018 Spruce "CTS" Crossbows - 115cm
                  2016 RVL8 Spliffs - 109cm
                  2008 RVL8 Revolt "City" - 105cm
                  2017 RVL8 Sticky Icky Icky - 104cm
                  2011 Defiance Blades - 101cm

Comment

Still having trouble scrolling past the stupid graphical heading. If I load unread posts, I can't scroll beyond taking the header off the page unless I have read one of the posts first.
                    Go Android

Comment

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
                      ditto. I am so glad I did not update our ipad. Love the previous user interface and hate the new on my iphone to the point I no longer use tapatalk on it.
                      sigpic

Comment

Other than occasionally not marking posts as read, mine is working well on my i4s . I still have a Xmas greeting front page on it though?
                        Just these, nothing else !

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
                          ............... I still have a Xmas greeting front page on it though?

So do I, odd.
                          sigpic

Comment

Tapatalk seems to be searching for itself a bit. I hope the boys and girls over there settle down soon.
                            "It's no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society" Jiddu Krisnamurti

Spruce Sherpa - RVL8 KTP - RVL8 Blunt XL

Comment

Working...
                            X