Second timer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second timer

I put together a few clips from a quiet Sunday morning at Giants Ridge with my friend Tina. It was her second time skiboarding and she had a blast!

It looks like it was a very quiet morning at Giants. I'm going to miss that place.

New outfit to go with your new XLs?
    Boards/Bindings:
    2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
    2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
    2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
    Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
    Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

Nice edit. Looks like both of you had a great time. Tina did a great job! I see you still are not very comfortable riding fakie Courtney...
      In pursuit of Peace, Harmony and Flow.....
      Think Like a Mountain

Boards ridden, some owned: Sherpas, Spruce 120 "STS", Blunts, DS110 custom prototypes, Rockered Condors, Revolts, DLPs, Summit Custom 110s, Summit Marauders, Head 94s, Raptor prototypes, Osprey prototypes.

Comment

Originally posted by sempai View Post
        New outfit to go with your new XLs?
        Found those pink goretex pants for $50 at The House outlet. Can't pass that up! Just so happens that the Blunts work with them

Comment

Originally posted by Bluewing View Post
          Nice edit. Looks like both of you had a great time. Tina did a great job! I see you still are not very comfortable riding fakie Courtney...
          A work in progress!

Comment

That's pretty good for only her second time!

Comment

Working...
            X