My first (short) season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first (short) season

I made a quick edit of my first season on skiboards. (3 Times riding :S )
    Unfortunately I broke my arm last week so I have to wait for riding again
    I hope there is a bit snow in 6 weeks to learn new tricks

That was awesome! 3 times out and you're completely killing it out there! you even got 1 footed ski slides down! thats a trick i just learned this year and its my 4th year skiboarding.
    Thats a total bummer about your arm, i wish you a speedy recovery so you can get back out there and shred again. I'm sure there will still be some snow left over in 6 weeks.

Comment

I was about to ask how you broke your arm, then I saw it. Thats so unfortunate! Have you broken your arm before in the past? It seemed like that fall wasn't too bad, unless you already had arm problems. But then..i'm no doctor so im PROBABLY totally wrong. Heres to wishing a quick recovery for you so you can get back to killin it on the slopes before the season is over! You're awesome, I really enjoyed that!

Comment

it was the same box but not the fall in the video. I broke my arm 3h before you can see how I press the arm on my stormage to protect it. I rode the whole day with my broken arm cause I never broke something before and I thought its just a little injury. At the evening I put my gloves out and thought wtf :O and went to the hospital. The Doc says I had luck because after it was broken I fell a few times again on it

edit: in the fall you can see how my bindings broke and my board slipped away this was the second bad thing at this day...

Comment

Originally posted by baromba View Post
          it was the same box but not the fall in the video. I broke my arm 3h before you can see how i press the arm on my stormage to protect it. I rode the whole day with my broken arm cause i never broke something before and i thought its just a little injury. At the evening i put my gloves out and thought wtf and went to the hospital. The doc says i had luck because after it was broken i fell a few times again on it :d

edit: In the fall you can see how my bindings broke and my board slipped away this was the second bad thing at this day...
          ouch!!!!

Comment

An arm is not a leg.....

Boards:

Spruce 120s(x2), ALPs(x3), Lacroix 99's, BWPs.

Bindings:

Pro Prime Riser/Rossi Bindings(x2).

Comment

Working...
            X