Season Doesn't Suck Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Doesn't Suck Here

Since I now have a GoPro I figured I would make the rest of you jealous while you await the snow. As I've mentioned, we're having a pretty good season around here. This storm dropped 9 inches of a somewhat dense snow and cleaned up the mountain nicely. It's my first video, so it could be aimed a little better, and my helmet shakes a bit with the camera on it, but I'm getting a better helmet soon.

I do it because I can.
    I can because I want to.
    I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
    '08 KTPs

That was awesome Ska. I can't wait. We got a bunch of snow but now we have 90mph winds for a few days. Big storm hitting again this weekend so ill let the tourists have their fun and go monday.

Looks like a great mountain you have there.
    Sherpas
    Spruce 120's
    Spruce Risers
    12 Tecnica Crossfire 100

Comment

It's actually kind of funny. That mountain is really small and gets a lot of tourists from Texas and Oklahoma, so it gets a bad rap from a lot of people around here. Despite those tree trails being pretty short, they usually don't get too much traffic and sometimes don't get tracked out for a couple of days, plus I can get a college season pass for $99.
      I do it because I can.
      I can because I want to.
      I want to because you said I couldn't.

"The butterflies in my stomach have flown up through my throat and learned to love the open air." - World/Inferno

Spruce Sherpas with Prime Pros
      '08 KTPs

Comment

That tree run definitely looks fun. Really nice spacing.
        Now: 08 Sherpa's (2), Atomic 120's, 2013 125 Protos, 125 LEs, 2014 Sherpas, Osprey protos, 2015 Blunt XL's, 2016 Ospreys, Ethan Too twintip skis,2017 Shredfest One of kind Spliffs, 2018 Crossbows
        Bindings: Spruce Risers and Tyrolia LD12's
        Boots: Full Tilt Booters, Tecnica Agent 110
        History: Atomic shorty's, Sporten, Groove Taxis, Head 94's, ALPs, Spruce 120 Blue boards, Custom Lacroixs, Rocker Condors, 08 Summit 110's, Hagan offlimits 133's, Rossi 130's, 2011 Summit Marauders

Comment

Love the song, so jealous of you!

Comment

Originally posted by SkaFreak View Post
            Since I now have a GoPro I figured I would make the rest of you jealous while you await the snow. As I've mentioned, we're having a pretty good season around here. This storm dropped 9 inches of a somewhat dense snow and cleaned up the mountain nicely. It's my first video, so it could be aimed a little better, and my helmet shakes a bit with the camera on it, but I'm getting a better helmet soon.

Great musical choice on that video. Damn Glades look like so much fun, I am dying o try it out!
            33 down, 12 to go!

Comment

Shot from a great perspective. I felt like I was the one shredding.
              Boards/Bindings:
              2013 Spruce Sherpas w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2023 Spruce Stingers w/Tyrolia Peak 11s
              2015 RVL8 Blunt XLs w/Tyrolia Attack 13s
              2020 RVL8 Sticky Icky Ickys w/Tyrolia SX 10s

Boots:
              Salomon X-Pro 80

Past boards: Salomon Snowblades, Line MNPs 89 & 98 cm, Five-Os, Bullets, Jedis, Spruce 120s, LE 125s, Ospreys, Crossbows
              Summit 110s, Nomads, Jades, RVL8 ALPs, BWPs, KTPs, Tanshos, Rockets, DLPs, Blunts, Condors, RCs, Revolts, Spliffs

Comment

That was great, thanks! I see MANY commcercials for that GoPro! cool! we stil have our Xterra Helmet Cam's.
                C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

Working...
                X