Clear All

• Originally posted by fourdown View Post
    Last episode of the season. Enjoy
    awesome!
    makes me wanna go skiboard now!!!

waiting for next year feb....
    2011 Receptor Gold on 2010 KTP and DLP

Comment

• Amazing episode again! All the episodes this season could not have been better!
      07 BWP's with 11 Black Receptors

Comment

• Nice going! Lots of humor too! Ok, hand ON the steering wheel! LOL!
        Cool facility!
        it was actually a cute video! hee hee
        C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• Such a different feel from the other videos, but that's not a bad thing. This episode was sick in its own right! Always cool to see an episode that has a lot of "off the mountain" in it, just like episode 2.
          I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

• yeah this episode was totally a dave lynam episode. i like how most of the episode's differ and run with the personalities of the team members even if your not meaning to. i also dig how this show's how we are when where together and dave your new dub was crazy sick cant wait to see it on snow.

matt

Comment

• Thanks Matt
              facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

• The Junk Show episode 2.1 drops next Wednesday, November 16. Are you ready? We're all really excited and think that this season will be something for everyone.
                I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

The Junk Show episode 2.1 drops next Wednesday, November 16. Are you ready? We're all really excited and think that this season will be something for everyone.
                  This is such a great way to kick off the season for all of us East Coasters!
                  I Ski 4 Smitty.

Comment

The Junk Show episode 2.1 drops next Wednesday, November 16. Are you ready? We're all really excited and think that this season will be something for everyone.
                    its custom to release things on tuesday......

Comment

• Tonight, 12am EST, episode 2.1 of The Junk Show drops. We are really excited. Just got done watching episode five's Tahoe backcountry section and am so pumped off of it. Lets do this, folks. The season is here!

In case you haven't already, go to www.skiboards.pro and join the party.
                      I'm a snollerblader.

Go big or go home.

"Just keep on doin' it if you love it. If you don't, scram!" - Angel Soto, SFA, 1996

Comment

• great work on the new episode! I'm jealous!
                        ~harry

@HarrySiii
                        -Skier turned snowboarder turned skiboarder
                        -RVL8 2010 KTP, RVL8 Receptors
                        -RVL8 EMP, Line FF Pro
                        -Deeluxe 225 (FINALLY a boot I can wear!)

Comment

• Good stuff Dave! Thank you ALL for keeping it going and taking the time to put it together!
                          C U N DA SNOW!

Comment

• cant wait to get home and watch the first episode of season 2!

gotta enjoy it with my surround sound and TV cause this laptop isnt gonna cut it for me

Comment

• great episode guys! loved the skating feel it had and you guys killed the boxes and rails!

looking forward to more!

Comment

• Yes great episode ! the whole Junk Show project is super .. great way of showing off our sport !
                                ps Boreal at tahoe is building a huge indoor Woodward set up like copper mountain set to open Summer 2012 ... will have an indoor snowflex ramp and ramps and rails , tramps etc ...
                                http://www.woodwardtahoe.com/
                                Boards :
                                Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
                                Boots
                                K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
                                Bindings:
                                Zero Pro Non release Binding
                                Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
                                Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
                                Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
                                Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Working...
                                X