No announcement yet.

Mobile Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i downloaded tapatalk for a few other forums i'm on and it works pretty well. a free plug-in for the forum, supports vbullitin, and is only $3.99 to android or iOS. http://tapatalk.com/faq.php
    - Alpina Fatboards with 8-hole bindings (retired as shot-skis)
    - 2003 Line Pro with FF-pro (on loan to friend)
    - 2010 KTP Revel8 Receptors with 2012 Orange Receptors
    - 2012 Rockered Condors with 2010 Black Receptors
    - 2014 DLP with 2021 Blue Receptors

Comment

Originally posted by h2opete987 View Post
      i downloaded tapatalk for a few other forums i'm on and it works pretty well. a free plug-in for the forum, supports vbullitin, and is only $3.99 to android or iOS. http://tapatalk.com/faq.php
      this might be a better solution ... maybe G can register and get the plug in for this app ... i will download the app on my android tablet
      http://www.tapatalk.com/
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Thanks guys. Tapatalk is the way to go. It's installed and I just verified it works with my wife's iPhone, pretty cool. You just have to purchase the app - http://tapatalk.com/mobile.php and then search for 'skiboards'

Comment

Thanks,so much g,works super! Once you log in,you can choose all kinds of options on how to navigate threads.can view pics etc,i am replying with my android tablet! Cool new tool for forum users...

Sent from my MID7012 using Tapatalk
          Boards :
          Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
          Boots
          K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
          Bindings:
          Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)

Comment

I really like this simple App for android , i phone or blackberry devices, ( thanks h2opete987 for mentioning it ).. it allows you to have a list of new unread posts, all new posts, and a list of new posts on threads you have participated... way easier to navigate around in a small screen then the regular forum on a small device... it is a low cost app that really seems to work well .. thanks to G, we now have a nice cross platform device to check out the forum on our smartphones and tablets ... here are some promo material including screen shots and information from the tapatalk web site .. The SBOL forum loads nicely and works great on this app...

"Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in the thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!"
            Boards :
            Boots
            Bindings:

Comment

It works great! Makes it a much faster and less complicated experience.
              Line Jedis
              Line Bullets
              '11 KTP's
              2xFF cams
              '11 silver receptors
              Full Tilt Booters

Comment

Can anyone get it to work with a blackberry? I installed the app and can view other forums but for this one it gives a generic error

Comment

I just tried getting on with tapatalk on my android phone and also got an error message.

"Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists."

I'm able to get on other forums just not SBOL. Anyone else with an Android device have any luck? I saw jjue had luck with his Android tablet any one able to use their phone?
                  Revel8 BWP's with Bomber Elite's

Comment

Originally posted by Liquidplasma View Post
                    any one able to use their phone?
                    its been working for me since day 1.

droid x2
                    - Alpina Fatboards with 8-hole bindings (retired as shot-skis)
                    - 2003 Line Pro with FF-pro (on loan to friend)
                    - 2010 KTP Revel8 Receptors with 2012 Orange Receptors
                    - 2012 Rockered Condors with 2010 Black Receptors
                    - 2014 DLP with 2021 Blue Receptors

Comment

i get the "Cannot connect to forum" error

It works fine on TAPATALK on iPad but not on iPhone. can the plugin be reinstalled maybe or possibly updated?

Comment

Originally posted by Air-Rik View Post
                        i get the "Cannot connect to forum" error

It works fine on TAPATALK on iPad but not on iPhone. can the plugin be reinstalled maybe or possibly updated?
                        I just reloaded the tapatalk software. Still not working?
                        Is anyone else having an issue with iPhone? It's working fine with my Android.

Comment

Still can't connect via iPhone/Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Air-Rik View Post
                            Still can't connect via iPhone/Tapatalk
                            can you post a screen shot of the error screen. this forum might help us - http://tapatalk.com/forum/forums/tapatalk-for-iphone.2/

Comment

Originally posted by Greco View Post
                              can you post a screen shot of the error screen. this forum might help us - http://tapatalk.com/forum/forums/tapatalk-for-iphone.2/

this is what I see what attempting to connect

Comment

I'm using my wife's iPhone right now. Its working perfectly.

Comment

Working...
                                X