No announcement yet.

Want to get better in the park?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where’s he at? I’m in Mammoth right now , but then again I don’t hit those parks yet. I’m to old and fragile and don’t recover like I use to. so I’ll need baby steps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

@davelynam - I will totally take you up on that offer.

@Tom91381 - This was actually last April at the Canyon Lodges Chair 7, I'm still working my way slowly there until I can start playing in the Unbound Park. I'm not sure if they have setup the park along those trails on Chair 7, but I'm using that as my practice ground as I get better on the jumps and smoother rail grinds.

Comment

Any chance in getting a refresh on this resource?
        Having a hard time with many links being broken.

Cheers.
        Good. and you?

Comment

Originally posted by Kelmarit View Post
          Any chance in getting a refresh on this resource?
          I'm afraid this is impossible in an automated mode. I know that over the years there has been at least one (maybe more) migrations of the software/platform that is hosting the forum. In the migration process, the topics links have changed and any comments pointing to the old ones were not automatically updated so they are all now going 404.

Only option we have is manual search, based on keywords from the original topic title - if you have them...

In this specific case, I see there are a couple stickies ( https://forums.skiboardsonline.com/f...rial-beginners ) that might have the content that was mentioned here, but I'm not 100% certain.

Edit: Here's another topic with some videos that might be useful : https://forums.skiboardsonline.com/f.../15042-youtube
          Myself: RVL8 2011 KTP, Spruce 125 LE, RVL8 "Drooling Clouds" RCs, Spruce 2016 Osprey
          Daughter: Twoowt Pirania 95cm; RVL8 2015 Blunt XL; RVL8 2021 SII; Spruce Crossbows
          Past: RVL8 2010 Revolt Trees, RVL8 2014 Condor, RVL8 2009 ALPdors, Spruce 120 Yellow/Red

Comment

Working...
          X