Skiboard Ground Tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboard Ground Tricks

I'm not sure if this has been posted in the past but I was wondering if anyone knows about "flat tricks" like riding on the front tip of the board. Incorporating spins and manuals? My question is if this is excessively difficult or just moderately?
    Revel8 Revolts 'trees' with Rocker Bindings

Something like this. And I'm wondering why this is the only video I have found.
    Revel8 Revolts 'trees' with Rocker Bindings

Comment

My faveorite flat tricks are definately butters. I'm currently working on tail press 360s (or 360 butters) not too sure of the right name. Start off riding on your tails, spin 180 and ride on the nose and then annother 180 back to your tails, looks sweet but having issues getting my ballance right on the nose press.

The other fun lil trick is to skiboard forwards, lift one board up, drop the nose so it catches the snow, spin 180 and then jump 180 back.

(not seen the video as my work network blocks it
      Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
      *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Thats a pretty cool edit, the only downside is I don't understand what he's saying. Matt and I should make a ground tricks tutorial this winter.

Comment

Originally posted by enouf24 View Post
          Thats a pretty cool edit, the only downside is I don't understand what he's saying. Matt and I should make a ground tricks tutorial this winter.
          very good idea brandon.

Comment

+1 for that! :-)
            Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
            *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Also, we should make it shorter. That edit is a little to lengthily.

Comment

I think thats a great idea for you guys to make a ground trick edit. hell, even one for the park would be nice for guys like me.
                -r-
                2011 ktp's
                k2 haymaker boots
                Ride binding
                GGO Spine
                GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Comment

Depending on time and other filming priorities. It might be possible to have basic tricks(rails and jumps) mixed into a ground trick tutorial.

bnuf

Comment

Originally posted by enouf24 View Post
                    Depending on time and other filming priorities. It might be possible to have basic tricks(rails and jumps) mixed into a ground trick tutorial.

bnuf
                    yeah i think we should have it for a season. film when we have down time and dont want to throw harder stuff. we are going to have some projects coming up.

matt

Comment

I think it would be fun to learn rails/boxes and to do mild jumps. Pointers are always helpful. Even if you guys do just a write up. Its always neat to find out the different styles between people.
                      -r-
                      2011 ktp's
                      k2 haymaker boots
                      Ride binding
                      GGO Spine
                      GGO Middle Man

www.skiboardbindings.com

GGO co-founder

Comment

Polish donuts make me smile everytime Matt does one

-B
                        sigpic

Comment

i like polish water ice.

bnuf

Comment

found this video earlier today while I was doing no work at work
                            Last edited by Greco; 02-18-2013, 08:31 PM.
                            2013 Revolt Trees 105's
                            2013 Receptor Red Bindings
                            2011 Dalbello Blender Boots

"Sufficient to have stood. Though free to fall." - Milton - Paradise Lost
                            "I'd rather ride a broken Revel8 than skiblades." - Talon

Comment

Here is another one for riding on the tips( first minute or so ). Is that trick called butters?

How do you get to do that without faceplanting?

Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
                              Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
                              Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Working...
                              X