ISF at Killington in December

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISF at Killington in December

Dean just let me know he's got a condo reserved for the ISF Jam Session/Photo shoot at Killy in December. It's only 20 bucks. Email him to reserve your spot before it's too late.

dean@internationalskiboardfederation.org

later,

G

Thats nice, I wish I could take more than one trip out there this season. Someone will have to fill Skiboard Magazine in on the details and how this one goes.
    The future of Skiboarding is not a certain aspect of the sport or a certain way to ride. The future of the sport lies within the youth out there. This season do something different, take a kid Skiboarding and a teach them a lifelong skill.

.:: http://www.skiboardmagazine.com ::.

Comment

g, when exactly in december is it? I got the month off and a best friend who lives a half hour away, so I'll almost definitely be there. And you are now in NYC, right? I'm an hour up I-95 from you, we should board together sometime.

Comment

The ISF Killy thing is sat & sun, Dec. 6 & 7, 2003. I added the dates to The Forum Calendar...click the calendar button up above to view. I'll add all the ISF events in there.

yeah we definitely should get together this winter. where do you normally ride? have you ever been to mt. creek in nj?

-G

Comment

During the week, I ride Powder Ridge, which is an ultra-ghetto mountain about 30 min from New Haven. I usually go up to VT when I can, since it's as close as NY and NJ. I've never been to Mt. Creek though, it's probably as far as VT for me. How is it?

Comment

Mt. Creek is not known for anything other than it's parks. In this months Freeze or Freeskier ( i can't rememer which one) they said it has the best rails in the entire east coast and they are correct. Their parks kick ass and they are only 1:15 from where we are (just north of nyc). I've been talking to Lynam about going there a lot this winter. And, Wannamaker always makes it down each season for a photo session.
            How far are you from Westchester County NY? If you want to go sometime just get down here and i'll drive the rest of the way. Plus, they have awesome night riding...sound systems kicking in the parks and stuff.

Later,

-G

Comment

That sounds really sweet. You can watch me kill myself on rails . Just kidding. I'm only about an hour from Westchester, and I have a relatively light winter as far as med rotations go, so I will probably take you up on that. I'll talk to you more about it as we get closer to the season. Should be tons o' fun.

Comment

Working...
              X