Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HappySnail
    replied
    Well, I drug my skiboards across Europe and the wind was 115 kph on the mountain. I guess I’ll have to wait for this winter after all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• cj4soccer
    replied
    Originally posted by Gromit View Post
    BTW With the variable conditions throughout the day, up on the glacier, some Zardoz NOTwax on the Blunt XLs might help.
    Sadly, Greco is out of stock of it.
    Not to take anything away from Greco's fine product, but if you need something in a pinch, the Level Nine Sports Junior Snowboard Bag (136cm) also fits a pair of skiboards with a softboot setup. I've used it with RCs and BluntXLs, both with the RVL8 softboot kit, with no problems.

https://www.levelninesports.com/leve...-snowboard-bag

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Originally posted by HappySnail View Post
    Thanks for the advice!
    You're welcome.
    Enjoy your holiday.

Leave a comment:

• HappySnail
    replied
    BTW With the variable conditions throughout the day, up on the glacier, some Zardoz NOTwax on the Blunt XLs might help.
    Thanks for the advice!

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Zardoz NOTwax

Glacier skiing, high up.

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    Oh, in that case https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t is a post about the 135 in action. It's not with softboot bindings, but it shows the space.
    Greco's picture, on the product page, shows a pair of skiboards with soft boot bindings inside the bag. You can see the Saavi Wings/hooks attached to the binding's highbacks.

Last edited by Gromit; 05-23-2019, 06:58 AM. Reason: Added URL of Saavi Hooks

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    Originally posted by mvhoffman View Post
    The new 135cm SBOL bag was designed to fit them

•Fits skiboards up to 135cm (note: Will accommodate Soft Snowboard Boot Non-Release Skiboard Bindings)
    Oh, in that case https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...7&share_type=t is a post about the 135 in action. It's not with softboot bindings, but it shows the space.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Gromit
    replied
    Glacier skiing in Zermatt

Originally posted by ysb33r View Post
    Zermatt is still open?
    Glacier skiing, high up.

Leave a comment:

• HappySnail
    replied
    You’re right! Thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• mvhoffman
    replied
    I just got my new Blunt XLs with soft boot bindings. Needless to say, I’m pretty excited to try them out in Zermatt next month. All the bags on SBOL say they won’t fit with these bindings. Anybody have any recommendations?

The new 135cm SBOL bag was designed to fit them

•Fits skiboards up to 135cm (note: Will accommodate Soft Snowboard Boot Non-Release Skiboard Bindings)

Leave a comment:

• HappySnail
    replied
    It better be!

Leave a comment:

• ysb33r
    replied
    I just got my new Blunt XLs with soft boot bindings. Needless to say, I’m pretty excited to try them out in Zermatt next month. All the bags on SBOL say they won’t fit with these bindings. Anybody have any recommendations?

Zermatt is still open?

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• HappySnail
    started a topic Skiboard bag

Skiboard bag

Working...
X