im sorry....but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im sorry....but

i've turned to the darkside.not completely though,just temporarily. i have been snowboarding(learning) for about 20+ times now and i'm enjoying it. I've always wanted to snowboard about 6 years ago before i decided to join in the winter fun but as you know that did not go well and started on snowblades,then skiboards,then bought a ski last year,now snowboarding...it was always in the back of my mind of "what if's",i just have to do it and now i am. but don't get me wrong or cast me out because i'll be skiboarding still. ironically yesterday,i met a couple who were rocking on canon skiboards and i strike a conversation with them on where they bought it from..ebay. i told them that i too skiboard and i have a snowjam 90(which they know about) but not heard of the spruce 120 and 130, and revel8 skiboards. i explained to them of what i know of it and how great they are on any terrain. i have no card with me but i told them that they should check out the website.they seemed to be interested but i was on my SNOWBOARD so i guess its kindda like"oh ok then..." anyways,i just have to let this guilty feeling out and i hope you guys could forgive me.. thanks
    08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
    08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

If you enjoy it more, then it's the right thing to do. No hate on here!
    Line Jedis
    Line Bullets
    '11 KTP's
    2xFF cams
    '11 silver receptors
    Full Tilt Booters

Comment

Tch! S'all good.

Comment

I snowboard as well, about 30-70 snowboard -skiboard and knowing how to snowboard will make you a better skiboarder as well. You get to learn about the differences between the two sports and see the mountain entirely different. You realize you can't just skate everywhere so you have to plan your route down the mountain.

It's great to know all the sports out there! Enjoy
        Always on the brink of success or insanity!

Comment

thanks, it is a different feeling riding a snowboard when your natural stance is facing forward. a challenge that i'm glad i've taken. once i get this down i can actually say i ski-board lol! okay that was lame... thanks again.
          08' Spruce Sherpa 130/Pro-lite (STILL THE ONE)
          08/09 Dalbello Krypton Rampage

Comment

Working...
          X