The 2016 109 Spliff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by valmorel View Post
    I took some video of Gromit riding the Spliff yesterday. Mainly because he was able to keep them so close together. Can't really post a link as it came out as a 50mb file. His physique has meant that riding boards close together has always been a challenge. Not with the Spliff!

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
    My physique? Cuff alignment (canting) on the maximum setting on my Atomic Waymaker boots. \ /
    Spruce Crossbow 115 "Ski Track" skiboards - My Go To skiboards
    Tyrolia Attack2 13 GW release bindings on Spruce Risers
    Nordica HF110 ski boots

Comment

http://teespring.com/rvl8spliff#pid=6&cid=619&sid=front

G launched the shirt today!

Comment

I am torn. Spliff or Blunt XL? It will be my second year skiboarding and am loving it!! Did all the research and was ready to order the Blunt XLs until the spliff came out.

From the two who rode the prototypes, if you had to choose one board, which and could you explain why? I am an intermediate rider, 240lbs at 6' tall. Parks are not my thing but have been enticed to try - I am about ground stuff and carving.

Thanks
        Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

First, BOTH boards will do what you want superbly. The XLs are ground breaking game changing boards. The Spliff is another step up again. For resort riding with some excursions off piste, the lighter more nimble XLs are the way to go. For all day riding all over the mountain, much off piste, the Spliff is the option. Personally I will choose the Spliff because it suits what I do perfectly.
          But the magic of skiboards is that, with the interchangeable bindings, they are reasonably inexpensive. How about XLs this season, working up to Spliff fit next year?

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk
          Crossbow (go to dream board)
          Most everything else over time.
          Go Android

Comment

Thanks valmorel!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Just Pre-orderd the Spliffs with Spruce Pro Prime Plus bindings.

I was still torn between these and the Blunt XLs - Valmorel's comments of it being an all-day board won me over.

Thanks!@
              Chris in NJ

Comment

Working...
              X