No announcement yet.

Skiboardreview.com Looking for reviews!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skiboardreview.com Looking for reviews!

Hello again, it's that time of year! Time to get that new gear out of the slopes and pound it hard. After you've spent your long days on the slopes what a better way to inform your fellow boarder what you liked or didn't like about what you rode? Either the boards or the bindings or even your boots, we want your reviews for each at skiboardreview.com. It doesn't take but a couple minutes to write up a quick opinion on what you rode and it helps out the community!

What a better way to get more people into our sport than to give them honest opinions on what they may or may not want to buy.

The goal this season is to get to 200 reviews, you can follow the ticker in my signature, we are at 171 and counting, just posted two new reviews from Alex on the Line Mike Nick Pro's and the Line Jedi's.

See it doesn't have to be new gear, it can be gear you've been riding for years, just let us all know why you still ride it!
    Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

skiboardreview.com the largest skiboarding review site on the net.

Follow Skiboardreview.com on Twitter!

I'll send you some soon.
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I submitted a review of the 2012 Rockered Condor ( rode the prototype last summer , and got to ride it in deep pow a few weeks ago )
      Boards :
      Blunt Xl, DLP, Spliff, Condor, Rockered Condor , Slingshot, Sherpa, Icelantic Shaman
      Boots
      K2 BFC 100 Grip walk sole , Dynafit CR Radical AT boot, Ride Insano Snowboard boots
      Bindings:
      Zero Pro Non release Binding
      Modified Receptor Backcountry Bindings (Bill Version and Slow Version)
      Spruce Riser with Attack 14 GW /AT binding
      Custom Risers with Fritschi Backcountry Bindings (Jeff Singer version 1, Bill version)
      Rocker and Sbol Soft Boot Bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
        I'll send you some soon.
        I've got one and it's posted Jason! Thanks!!
        skiboardreview.com
        Tweet Tweet!
        Currently hosting 210 reviews on over 85 different skiboarding related items written by riders for the riders.

Comment

Originally posted by jjue View Post
          I submitted a review of the 2012 Rockered Condor ( rode the prototype last summer , and got to ride it in deep pow a few weeks ago )
          Thanks Jack I have it posted!
          skiboardreview.com
          Tweet Tweet!

Keep them coming guys, at this rate I'm going to have to update my signature multiples times a day!!

Don't forget to review those bindings you rode with the boards!

Comment

Originally posted by adeehr View Post
            I've got one and it's posted Jason! Thanks!!
            skiboardreview.com
            Tweet Tweet!
            I cant seem to find the old reviews i had up on sbmag...
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Roussel View Post
              I cant seem to find the old reviews i had up on sbmag...
              Were these the ones you were referring to? SBMag Reviews

Comment

I moved ahead to the next date on the way back machine and it appears those reviews are all linkable except for the Revolt and Monkey bag reviews. Did you want me to paste the ones i can see the whole review on skiboardreview.com?

Comment

I posted a KTP review up here a while ago...
                  Line Jedis
                  Line Bullets
                  '11 KTP's
                  2xFF cams
                  '11 silver receptors
                  Full Tilt Booters

Comment

Working...
                  X