Twoowt Swoon 100cm Ski Boards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twoowt Swoon 100cm Ski Boards

Here’s a pair of boards you dont see often. Ive got two pairs of Twoowt skiboards from mother Russia. High quality skis and different from the norm. I gave these to my wife to try but she stuck to her snowboard. So I don't need two pairs.

The Swoons were my first pair of boards and I really enjoyed them. This particular pair has some scuffs and some edge cuts on the top sheet. They are not too terrible and you should be able to make it out in the pictures. Unfortunate but I was using these on my daughters first two ski trips, in which I taught her to ski so I did plenty of skating while pushing her when she stalled out. A lot of that skating was done in a hurry or when I was getting tired so I got sloppy and thats how the edge cuts happened. Still a very good set of boards and the bottom is scuff free. Just need a wax and an edge.

If you have any additional questions please let me know.

I’d like to get $120 shipped.

If anyone would like the boards/bindings/risers together, I’d be happy to combine shipping.
    Attached Files

Those are super dope! GLWTS! If I didn’t just buy some Revolts I’d be all over these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

are these still available?

Comment

Working...
      X