Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB SkiBoards

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB SkiBoards

    looking to get into the sport, but not get killed on the price! lemme know what you have for sale!

  • #2
    Originally posted by Bryson31 View Post
    looking to get into the sport, but not get killed on the price! lemme know what you have for sale!
    https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6302402900069/
    2018 "Dave's Face" DLPs
    2013 "Fishing Boat" DLPs
    2016 "B.Lyfe" Revolt
    2017 Sticky Icky Icky
    2016 Blunt XL


    2000/2001 - Mike Nick Pros w FF Pro Blue

    Spruce Riser w Tyrolia Attack 13
    Line FF Pro Gold Non-release

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Bryson31 View Post
      looking to get into the sport, but not get killed on the price! lemme know what you have for sale!
      Do you have an idea of what you want? I haven't posted them yet, but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I have everything from classic Lines to R8's. I work in West Chester, so we wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. I could just meet you near Philly.

      If you're new enough to not know what you want, I'm also happy to meet up at one of the local hills and have you try a few different models.
      RVL8 Condors - The Flex will be with me, always...until I break them

      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming... "WOW! WHAT A RIDE!!"

      Comment


      • #4
        Boards

        Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
        Do you have an idea of what you want? I haven't posted them yet, but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I have everything from classic Lines to R8's. I work in West Chester, so we wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. I could just meet you near Philly.

        If you're new enough to not know what you want, I'm also happy to meet up at one of the local hills and have you try a few different models.
        Hey! sorry, I need to change my location... im in the military and now stationed out in California. I am looking for a good all mountain board, preferably DLP'S, Revolts, or sticky's. If you have another kind available I would love to hear about them!

        Thanks,
        Bryson

        Comment


        • #5
          Email

          Hey! I shot ya a PM with my email, but it is not coming up in my sent, let me know if you got it!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
            but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I
            What?!?!


            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #7
              WTB SkiBoards

              Where are you in California? Iím just outside of LA. I have a few boards I have for loaners that I might sell. Prefer not to ship


              Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
              I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Tom91381 View Post
                Where are you in California? Iím just outside of LA. I have a few boards I have for loaners that I might sell. Prefer not to ship


                Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

                Hey Tom! im about an hour north of San Fran.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thatís a ways away , I do a lot of trips to Mammoth and might make it to Tahoe later on. But Iím sure youíll want something for the start of the season.



                  Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                  I'm just the FNG--== ****ing new guy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by CrazyBoy-1 View Post
                    Do you have an idea of what you want? I haven't posted them yet, but I'll be looking to offload a good portion of my collection. I have everything from classic Lines to R8's. I work in West Chester, so we wouldn't even have to worry about shipping. I could just meet you near Philly.

                    If you're new enough to not know what you want, I'm also happy to meet up at one of the local hills and have you try a few different models.

                    Hey Tim. I think I sold you a pair of Summit 87 Jades several years ago. If you still have them and they
                    are part of your ďsell offĒ, let me know, Iíll take them.
                    Just these, nothing else !

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X