Line's 2003-4 Skiboards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Line's 2003-4 Skiboards

The new line site is up and you can have your skiboards with or with 8 hole plastic salomon bindings. No other options. They call them "user-friendly binding" but my Bomber's are pretty friendly when i'm beating the heck out of them and they don't break.

Man did they ever turn their backs on skiboarding or what?!

Sorry, I just had to vent for a bit.

Later,

G

what the fuck is that shit, i lost all respect for line now
    Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

I lost respect for them a while ago. I knew they bit off more they could chew with the Pivogy, and the claim that they would make it skiboard compatible was complete bulls**t, and I guarantee they never make it skiboard compatible.

Comment

wow they didnt even care to make cooler graphics.. and they made the pro suck now too.. i cant believe they call it the pro even though it has 8 hole plastic bindings...

Comment

Line sucks (at least for skiboards!)

Well...if there was any doubts about whether or not Line was committed to skiboards...it's easy to see now.

Before their website was renewed this week, several posts on the Line forum questioned whether or not Line will survive to see the 04-05 season at all. In the ski world, the Rossi Scratch and Scratch BC have become the new standards...new competition from upstarts Armada and 4front have really pared away at Lines "alternative" or "snob appeal" riders.

That said...my Line 5-0's and Line MN Pro's saw 40 days of riding last year...the Big Feet around 10 days and all other brands combined...4 days (k2s, snow jam and Canon). At that rate, they won't last much longer...hope the new Canons have a better ride than circa 2000 models.

Comment

Its too bad, Line WAS a really progressive company for a while, no other company (except for soon-to-be-venom) have ever tried to make really inovative products that really stand out, like the Weapons.
            Fox-Trotting - Thrifty Wanderlust & Adventures

Skiboard Magazine

Comment

ya man venom is going to be sweet

Comment

I can't believe I actually Signed up for their Royal Army.
                Im totally quitting that BS.
                Im still riding Lines this winter
                Last years model Pros and Weapons.
                I just had all this Time on hand to read their Propaganda and they totally turned their backs on Skiboarders.
                Just like Christina Aguilera turning from Hot Chick to Dirty a*s Bi**h is what Lined turned into.
                Not giving a **** about their roots and going back to Skiing.
                Next season Im riding anything but Line.
                Like all the women tell me
                "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

?

hey, I ride lines new 2004 line pros w/ aluminum ff cam bindings and they are SWEET. I am also looking for a pair of line boots size 9.5 if anyone has em hit me up!
                  SKIBOARDING RULES!

Comment

How did you get the 2004 Line's with 4 hole bindings? I thought they were only selling the new ones with 8 hole plastic bindings?

When and where did you buy them?

-G

Comment

skiboards.com, getboards.com.....I have never seen them with the 8 hole bindings. that would suck and I wouldnt own them! I got mine from skiboards.com on sale for 199.99
                      SKIBOARDING RULES!

Comment

Those are the 2003 models that those e-tailers had left over from last season. All new boards that Line sells this season will have the 8 hole plastic bindings.

If you look on Line's new site you'll see them. www.lineskis.com

-G

Comment

I saw some of the 04s at a local shop. Kinda neat with the horsey graphics, since I ride horses and all, but there is no way I would ride those boards. I can just take my SnowJams and slap a horse decal on there and be much happier.

Comment

thye aren't horsey graphics
                            They are Ancient Shogun Warriors riding through dusk on a mission to conquer.
                            ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY SHOGUN WARRIORS

I will pull Ninja skills in respects to my great ancestors this season
                            Like all the women tell me
                            "It's not the length that matters, it's how you use it"

YEA! My 98cm skiboards are just as good as your 167 skis.

Comment

Working...
                            X