Summit Skiboards - Dissapointed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Summit Skiboards - Dissapointed

quite frankly i wish i found Rvl8 first but Summit was what i knew at first. me and my friend both got carbon pro 99 cm and boots. one of the boards was packaged horribly, and there was literally grease everywhere , broken tip on a brake , some rust on the edges.. like wtf? and to make it worse i requested to setup my boots so we can click and go and he didnt even do that.... Whilest ignoring multiple request to call us back to help us decide on another pair we wanted. Glad this happened as i quickly found RVL8 and snapped up a blunt xl and sticky icky.. Used the blunts today on east coast groomers and wow these are way better made than summit...

Strongly recommend anyone that considers summit to take your business elsewhere, I was very unhappy with Docs sloppy job
    Skiboards :

Rvl8 Blunt XL & STicky Ickys 2019's with Spruce Riser Pro Prime Plus

Summit Carbon 99 CM with Atom FFG 12 Bindings

Boots:

Alpina X-Track 70

Yes, searching this forum you'll find a number of reports of sloppy service from them.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk
    Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
    Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
    Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Originally posted by whaleform View Post
      quite frankly i wish i found Rvl8 first but Summit was what i knew at first. me and my friend both got carbon pro 99 cm and boots. one of the boards was packaged horribly, and there was literally grease everywhere , broken tip on a brake , some rust on the edges.. like wtf? and to make it worse i requested to setup my boots so we can click and go and he didnt even do that.... Whilest ignoring multiple request to call us back to help us decide on another pair we wanted. Glad this happened as i quickly found RVL8 and snapped up a blunt xl and sticky icky.. Used the blunts today on east coast groomers and wow these are way better made than summit...

Strongly recommend anyone that considers summit to take your business elsewhere, I was very unhappy with Docs sloppy job
      What were the major differences between the carbon 99 and the rvl8’s in terms of performance?
      The carbon 99 just looks gorgeous to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ninjlao View Post
        What were the major differences between the carbon 99 and the rvl8’s in terms of performance?
        The carbon 99 just looks gorgeous to me.
        my only comparison is the blunt XL but they chip way easier, dont look as nice in person. they are also much thinner . Im also not a fan of the bindings he uses compared to this spruce system. When i try the sticky ickys next it will be true test but these rvl 8 boards just out the box look so much nicer and better made imo
        Skiboards :

Rvl8 Blunt XL & STicky Ickys 2019's with Spruce Riser Pro Prime Plus

Summit Carbon 99 CM with Atom FFG 12 Bindings

Boots:

Alpina X-Track 70

Comment

Originally posted by whaleform View Post
          my only comparison is the blunt XL but they chip way easier, dont look as nice in person. they are also much thinner . Im also not a fan of the bindings he uses compared to this spruce system. When i try the sticky ickys next it will be true test but these rvl 8 boards just out the box look so much nicer and better made imo
          There isnt much information on the specs of the carbon pro in terms of camber/rocker.

What are they like?

Comment

Working...
          X