Need to buy the whole Stuff for skiboarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to buy the whole Stuff for skiboarding

atm i have snowblades. they have non releasable bindings, and are like 90cm long or something? im not quite sure. but anyway im only 13 and ive skiied since i was 6. i swapped to snowblading when i was about 11 and just after ive been to les houches for a week i discoverd this site. so im 13 years old, and i want some revel8 skiboards to last. im 55kg and im about 165 - 170cm long, i only have about $400 to spend on both skis and bindings, boots and waxing stuff are no problem, but i really would like you guy's opinion. but remember i want skiboards to last, and im guessing il end up about 6"1 so yeah. thanks
    OH, and the 47cm inline skis, they look fun! how do they perform in the snowpark?

god i wish i was 13.

anyway welcome and i think a pair of BWPs 99cm would work for you. Cant be too big for you and wont be too small ever really.

I suggest getting a lightly used set of boards and bindings here. a nice set usually runs around $200 used and about $400 new. Those are with non releasable bindings.

Comment

Originally posted by ny300z View Post
      I suggest getting a lightly used set of boards and bindings here. a nice set usually runs around $200 used and about $400 new. Those are with non releasable bindings.
      where would i go to if i wanted a lightly used set of boards and bindings? altho il probs end up getting new ones

Comment

hey there, well i managed to snap up a bargain from this forum this week, $160 for a set of snowjam 90cms with Extreme II bindings shipped from the USA to Italy.

As for boots, I'd say have a look on e-bay there is a post in the for sale section of here for skiboards that are for sale in the UK and you could probably find a nice pair of boots on there cheap too.
        Unless you risk it, you don't know what it is.
        *Proud designer of the SBOL hoodie*

Comment

Here you go:

I suggest that you look at getting a pair of Spruce Jr risers - they are at a good price at the moment.
          Current: '20 Spruce Slingshot 119s, '20 Spruce Crossbow 115s, '18 Spruce Osprey 132s (touring), '21 Rvl8 SII 104s, '21 Summit Invertigos 118s
          Also: '11 Allz Elaila 94s, '12 Rvl8 Rockered Condor 110s, '15 Spruce Osprey 132s , '18 Spruce Crossbow 115s
          Previous: Gaspo Hot Wax 84s, Mantrax 98s, Summit Nomad 99s, Spruce Yellow 120s, Eman Uprise 104s

Comment

Good to see another young uk skiboarder (I'm 14).
            I would recommend you the bwp's on eBay. They're for a decent price, come with good bindings and would suit you well. Plus the graphics are just brilliant.

Oh and even though they might not work great once you're 6', it's probably better to just get a second set later if you feel the need. What I did is order the ktp's from the us, but that's cause I had tons of Xmas money to burn, and they weren't available at www.skiboards.cz . Don't be scared of using non releasables on the ktp's, they work great for me, no safety issues, and even the revolts should be fine for you.

I hope you find something you are happy with, be it bwp's, ktp's or revolts.
            Last edited by Fast; 03-09-2011, 02:22 PM. Reason: Added bits
            Line Jedis
            Line Bullets
            '11 KTP's
            2xFF cams
            '11 silver receptors
            Full Tilt Booters

Comment

Working...
            X