Horseshoe - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horseshoe - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Hey guys! I'm going to be at Horseshoe weekly Wednesday nights, and I'm going to be there for a weekend, March 23-25th.

Shoutout for all you Skiboarders around Toronto and whatnot...

The hill ain't as good as Blue, but ayy, doesn't matter when you're on Skiboards!

Best way to contact me is through Instagram: @GPFSye, since last year I made the Blue Mountain post, and forgot to look back at the thread ever again.

Hope to bump into one other Skiboarder this year

Going to be amazing snow tonight. I will be there.

Comment

If I am in the area I will hit you up!
      - I C U -
      ---------------------------------------------
      Revel8 Revolt "City"
      Bomber Elite I's

Comment

Originally posted by Synn View Post
        Hey guys! I'm going to be at Horseshoe weekly Wednesday nights, and I'm going to be there for a weekend, March 23-25th.

Shoutout for all you Skiboarders around Toronto and whatnot...

The hill ain't as good as Blue, but ayy, doesn't matter when you're on Skiboards!

Best way to contact me is through Instagram: @GPFSye, since last year I made the Blue Mountain post, and forgot to look back at the thread ever again.

Hope to bump into one other Skiboarder this year
        I was just there last Saturday!

Comment

I still haven't seen another Ontario skiboarder, bleh. Weather for our hills have been atrocious as well.
          If any Canadian skiboarders wanna road trip to the States, that'd be dope! This season is looking really bad for our hills. Msg me on Instagram JIC I forget to check these forums: @GPFSye

Comment

Working...
          X