Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7 Springs (or Hidden Valley) - Western PA - Anytime

Hey all,

Got my Highlands season pass this year for 7 Springs and Hidden Valley, my local hills. I usually aim for 20+ days during our short season, so any time you guys might want to meet up, let me know! I am flexible.

PM me for personal contact information if you are interested in riding together.

7 springs is by far my favorite terrain park on the east coast. Kirk Thompson live there too. I will be attempting to get there several times this season.
    facebook.com/dlynamr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s7yBfCTp2M

Comment

I'd love to ride with a couple of skiboarding OG's.

Let me know when you guys are headed up!

Comment

Kirk is the only OG left other than Greco....
        facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

My fiance and I should be there a couple of times this season. Well, if it ever starts.

Comment

If anyone wants to exchange numbers/emails for spur of the moment trips, I'm always game for people to call me and convince me to go somewhere.
            facebook.com/dlynamr8

Comment

Heading out to Hidden Valley today for the first time this season

Comment

Last Friday marked the start of a new season for Seven Springs (even if it was only for 3 days and priced higher than minimum wage/hour of snow time). Anyone still around going to Seven Springs this year?
                you never really don't realize it, you just quit caring...

Comment

Originally posted by Davelynam View Post
                  If anyone wants to exchange numbers/emails for spur of the moment trips, I'm always game for people to call me and convince me to go somewhere.
                  I guess I wasn't convincing enough last year though?!?! Oh yeah - that's what happens when the girl in your life wants to ski a little itty bitty local hill instead

Comment

Originally posted by Kirk S View Post
                    Last Friday marked the start of a new season for Seven Springs (even if it was only for 3 days and priced higher than minimum wage/hour of snow time). Anyone still around going to Seven Springs this year?

That's not too far for me, I'd definitely come up and ride

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    The Skiboard Connection
                    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSkiboardConnection/

Comment

We are going to try and be there most Saturdays. I'll post something here when I remember but your best bet is to check around the park areas and lifts that service them.

Comment

At 7 Springs today, planning to do a trip next weekend on the 19th and 20th. Kirk T is indeed still alive and elusive like the Sasquatch, you may be able to see him inverted sometime next weekend.

Comment

How is the snow there?

Comment

It was good this morning around 2 the clouds rolled in and things started icing up. We'll see if it can make it through this next warm spell.

Comment

Man, 65F at Whitetail today at around the same time. Slush and sun

Comment

Working...
                              X