No announcement yet.

Wachusett Post-and-Go Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtotheJ, I *think* I saw you riding through the fog, but you were mid run, and I was on the lift. Hope the day was good!

Comment

I haven't been to Wachusett in years but it would cool to check it out and meet other ski boarders.

the last couple weeks I have been going up to Crotched Mnt for the Midnight Madness 9pm - 3am night skiing. Conditions have been only "ok" but its awesome to get a full night of skiing in on a Friday after work

Comment

Originally posted by Yegg View Post
        AtotheJ, I *think* I saw you riding through the fog, but you were mid run, and I was on the lift. Hope the day was good!
        Wasn't me bud! I rode the night session Friday, and decided to divert up to Mount Sunapee on Saturday. It was super foggy and my legs were so tired............bad session. I went HARD last Friday night at Wachusett haha. Hit 37.8 MPH, a new record for me (I use the Trace Snow app).

Comment

I went last Thursday night (Tapatalk was a ting up, post didn't show up), and might go again Tuesday or Wednesday night, likely Wednesday. Will hit Conifer/Smith/10th, and then move over to the park, depending on conditions.

Comment

All, likely going tomorrow but (Feb 2nd) from 6-10ish.

Comment

Long Time No Post!

Hey all,

Hope all is well.

Will be hitting Wachusett after work either tomorrow or Wednesday; 6-10PM or so. First time out (quite busy this year), but let me know if you'll be around.

-Y

Comment

Long time no post!

I'll be heading to go ol' WaWa at some point this week or next, depending. Let me know if there is any interest on a specific night.

-Y

Comment

Who is at wachusett right now? I'm on spliffs and i saw some SII's and summit boards on the same rack!

Comment

Hoping to hit Wachuesett this Saturday. If I do, it will be my first time out on my new Sherpas and only fourth time out on Skiboards. Expect to have a blast, but will be surrounded by my 12 year old, 10 year old and 7 year old, so you might want to avoid me. lol If any Skiboarders are there, I wouldn't mind a couple of in person pointers! I've been soaking up everythign I can from these forums about the Sherpas.

Comment

It is confirmed. I will be at Wachusett tomorrow with only my two older kids. They are skilled enough to hit any trail, so if I bump into anyone who wants to take some runs, we won't hold you back!

Comment

Working...
                      X